Who wants to ship 4MYLEXUS $1 on Stars? I'm home all day and can't deposit a f&^*&^ dime...I'll forever be indebted......Anyone know anything about pre-paid Visa cards? THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!Oh, and thanks if anyone is willing... :club:
no..and no visas dont work anymore i dont think americans can deposit at all

I'd do it but don't have any money on stars. I've used the prepaid Visa's twice now and they really are the way to go at the moment it seems. I bought mine at Walgreens at got a $500 card for $509. You need cash to buy them is the only problem but I've had no problems using them on full tilt I assume stars would be the same.

no..and no visas dont work anymore i dont think americans can deposit at all
gift2go pre-paid Visas are working... last I read.
mine was a 5.0i got my first BJ in the back seat. i used to rule.
Mine was a Nissan-Datsun Sentra....had both names on it....POS for sure....when I bought it the guy said the sunroof didn't work....I got it open but it wouldn't close...guess he was right.

Quoted from Tim Hardaway:"You know, I hate beggars, so I let it be known," Hardaway said. "I don't like beggars and I don't like to be around beggars. I am beggarphobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States."

Quoted from Tim Hardaway:"You know, I hate beggars, so I let it be known," Hardaway said. "I don't like beggars and I don't like to be around beggars. I am beggarphobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States."
Didn't mean to come off as a beggar.........just PISSED I can't deposit............If I was a beggar I'd ask for alot more than a buck.........
Didn't mean to come off as a beggar.........just PISSED I can't deposit............If I was a beggar I'd ask for alot more than a buck.........
Lighten up Francis.