This was my very first hand, so no reads on anyone.I'm putting the guy on 2 pair? Ace and some low card? What do you guys think? What should I have done?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO ($3.09)Button ($1.33)SB ($1.04)Hero ($5)UTG ($8.83)UTG+1 ($4.33)MP1 ($6.16)MP2 ($6.55)MP3 ($0.90)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qdiamond.gif, Qclub.gif. UTG calls $0.02, 1 fold, MP1 calls $0.02, 4 folds, SB completes, Hero raises to $0.1, UTG folds, MP1 calls $0.08, SB folds.Flop: ($0.24) 4heart.gif, 6spade.gif, Aspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.12, MP1 calls $0.12.Turn: ($0.48) 7diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.25, MP1 calls $0.25.River: ($0.98) 3heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.3, Hero folds.Final Pot: $1.28

It's pretty hard to tell at these low stakes, as most players will call huge amounts on any type of draw.I probably would have played it pretty similarly myself.At these stakes a find a lot of players will call with almost any ace.On the flop I'd bet something closer to the pot to get a slightly better idea of where we're at. A flat call is probably a weak ace or straight/flush draw.On the turn its a check/fold for me, you are probably beat already most of the time and it's not a hand you want to pursue without any solid read.

I dont mind the bet on the turn, players who are weak passive and play alot of hands end up making alot of second and bottom pairs. They call on the flop, essentially floating you, hoping you check the turn. So i dont mind the bet. River is a clear fold, hes checking behind most likely with anything your beating, looks like a value bet.

Definantly check/fold the turn. Players at this level will call preflop any ace often and will call down with it too. When betting the turn you're never getting called by a hand you beat.The might be chasing and you mightgive them a free card to hit two pair/straight/flush on the river but I think you're nearly always up against an ace.