Veganism, Hybrid Cars, Environmental Concern.

after following dan's blog for years, i came to the realisation that he is indeed a progressive and a visionary. you see wrong and desire to make right. i salute you, and keep representing the canadian way. i will end on a quote from the hagakure, which i find is reflective of your reaction to the american conservative coterie here on the forum that criticize your way of thinking and doing things.'It is the same for anything that is called a Way. If one understands things in this manner, he should be able to hear about all ways and be more and more in accord with his own.'

after following dan's blog for years, i came to the realisation that he is indeed a progressive and a visionary. you see wrong and desire to make right. i salute you, and keep representing the canadian way. i will end on a quote from the hagakure, which i find is reflective of your reaction to the american conservative coterie here on the forum that criticize your way of thinking and doing things.'It is the same for anything that is called a Way. If one understands things in this manner, he should be able to hear about all ways and be more and more in accord with his own.'
Sad to say, I think, Grasshopper, that you will feel much pain soon for this post. Just a hunch....good luck though.
after following your threads for all of one minute...I have come to the realiZation that you are indeed a doosh and a bag.I will end on a brilliant quote from the film entitled Billy Madison...portrayed by one of America's finest performers (Adam Sandler) , which I find is reflective of your reaction to american culture in general."We are all now dumber for having listened to you"
after following your threads for all of one minute...I have come to the realiZation that you are indeed a doosh and a bag.I will end on a brilliant quote from the film entitled Billy Madison...portrayed by one of America's finest performers (Adam Sandler) , which I find is reflective of your reaction to american culture in general."We are all now dumber for having listened to you"
"Hey look schweppes pees pants too"