Drugs In Poker?

Lortab is a Schedule II Analgesic/narcotic, goes by generic name Hydrocodone Hydrocloride and Acetaminophen. I don't think I'd recommend taking that before having to do anything that involved concentration.
The Lortabs I have taken are Schedule III. I've only seen/heard of Lortab 7.5 mg and 10mg with 500 mg APAP. Straight Hydrocodone 15mg and up would be Schedule II, but I don't think Lortab brand makes that.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lortab, Percocet, Oxycontin etc are all highly addictive and have opiate components which leads to the addiction. They are a spreading epidemic accross North America. I see people every day forging scripts, and basically desperate as hell willing to do anything to fill that need. My advice to anyone on this forum would be to avoid these drugs if you can, as well as Ritalin and Adderall unless you really need them.
I've tried giving that lecture here also, but unfortunately, no one ever seems to want to hear it.
The Lortabs I have taken are Schedule III. I've only seen/heard of Lortab 7.5 mg and 10mg with 500 mg APAP. Straight Hydrocodone 15mg and up would be Schedule II, but I don't think Lortab brand makes that.
Well I'll be damned. I just checked my drug cards and sure enough, if they aren't all Schedule III's. Thanks for catching that. I think I got confused cause this week I made suppositories in the lab using Morphine, which is a Schedule II
Well I'll be damned. I just checked my drug cards and sure enough, if they aren't all Schedule III's. Thanks for catching that. I think I got confused cause this week I made suppositories in the lab using Morphine, which is a Schedule II
Ya we dont keep them in the safe. they are all sched 3 and above.

i might take a lortab on the weekends just to unwind. or i might not. i just find it relaxes me when i do take one, and it translates to cards. just letting the OP know my opinion on the subject.yes, lortabs can be addictive, as is most pain medication. no, i would not recommend anyone taking them (especially if you have an addictive personality).