Pc Is Going To Ruin The World

so the fact that DN had to write a blog to say is is sorry for making a video in which he impersonates a black guy is the dumbest thing ever. People take themselves way to serious. It was a funny video for the first 2 minutes and the last 10 seconds. so yeah say it was bad but don't say he is racist thats just dumb......i mean come on he is from Canada....so lets not just go lumping him in to some general category and say that he is racist. (yeah i just lumped him in with all the bad canadians)

I agree... We all need to just relax and be honest and open with each other.In fact, your post has inspired me a lot, so I will be taking the step of 'coming out' to my parents tonight. I will be revealing that I am actually black. I have hidden it very well over the years and I'm sure they don't suspect anything.... I just hope they understand.

I agree... We all need to just relax and be honest and open with each other.In fact, your post has inspired me a lot, so I will be taking the step of 'coming out' to my parents tonight. I will be revealing that I am actually black. I have hidden it very well over the years and I'm sure they don't suspect anything.... I just hope they understand.
GL with that.You are an honorable woman.

I've got to agree. I really feel enforcing the prevailing overly PC attitude reinforces rather than curbs racial differences. When did everyone lose their sense of humor? The one particular thing that drives me nuts is the college mascot debate. My whole concern is that if they change all Native American mascots, will they be sure to make every team PC? I was born in Ireland, so does that mean if I raise enough hell, I can force Notre Dame to change their mascot because it personifies all Irish persons as drunks who like to fight. It wasn't even a century ago that Irish weren't accepted for jobs as new immigrants. Are Nebraskans allowed to change the Corn-husker image because they don't like to be personified as yokel farmers? At some point, people just have to gain a little perspective and relax once in a while.

I didnt think PC had much to do with it. DN seems to spend a lot of time trying to be things that he isn't. To me the VBLOG wasnt offensive at all. It was just a very stupid video. I watched a little less that 2 min of it and was pissed that I wasted that much time on it.

No, but I believe some Indians did.Not the red-dot kind, but the kind who fought cowboys.
Interesting point on that one. I remember reading something saying that the Seminole Indian tribe supported the school and endorsed the use of the mascot, and it ended up being pushed further by lawyers. Can't link...it was a while ago. Boom...there goes all credibility, lol.
I didnt think PC had much to do with it. DN seems to spend a lot of time trying to be things that he isn't. To me the VBLOG wasnt offensive at all. It was just a very stupid video. I watched a little less that 2 min of it and was pissed that I wasted that much time on it.
QFTGod forbit we should get to read or watch blogs concerning poker......on a poker forum.Since it's his blog and he can write about whatever he wants, I'm going to exercise my right to not read or watch anything non-poker related.His poker skills I'm interested in. His politics, social and religious beliefs I am not./rant

Jesus loves the little children...All the children of the worldRed or Yellow, Black or White They are precious in his site...Even sweet little Sunday school songs are un-PC...but I don't think the little 2nd graders singing them are racist. Relax people.

Have you noticed that white people get more angry about black jokes then most black people do? Alot of my friends are black and we joke all the time, and its no big deal, my mother on the other hand can't "stand the intolerance".....what does that even mean????I think the blog was funny tho,....GG DN