Daniel, Do You Own A Pool Table?

Just wondering if you owned a pool table? If not, you should invest. It's a great way to keep up your skills and practice shots. I'm sure with a little time put into it, you could get back the amazing game that you used to have as a kid.

a pool table is number 2 on my list...after an indoor hot tub of course, lol
I almost bought one a few months back... but I live in an apartment right now.. and who knows if the next place will be big enough for one.I sure do miss my table back home... good times!! Pool table in my basement used to make for the best parties! A lot more can happen on a pool table than just pool too!

I just bought a pool table for business. Bought it for $700, rented it out that night for $450.Now it's in the back of my warehouse so I can smoke cigars while I play.Oh and I get to write it off too. The whole thing.Man I love the party business sometimes.

I just bought a pool table for business. Bought it for $700, rented it out that night for $450.Now it's in the back of my warehouse so I can smoke cigars while I play.Oh and I get to write it off too. The whole thing.Man I love the party business sometimes.
That's awesome... what kind? green felt? Slate or particle board?
That's awesome... what kind? green felt? Slate or particle board?
Sam's Club had a decent single piece slate table for $699. Perfect to rent out. Green felt though, I used to have a red felt one, when we finish the new house I'll get another red felt. Red felt makes me look really cool. I know $700 wasn't really a bragable table.Particle board? You can quit mocking me now Tyler, I'm feeling very sensitive.
Sam's Club had a decent single piece slate table for $699. Perfect to rent out. Green felt though, I used to have a red felt one, when we finish the new house I'll get another red felt. Red felt makes me look really cool. I know $700 wasn't really a bragable table.Particle board? You can quit mocking me now Tyler, I'm feeling very sensitive.
Haha.. well it's good to hear you got slate.. it's the only way to go. Yeah, red felt is neat, I've seen blue and maroon too. I have no pool table at present, so a 700 one would be just fine! Some day maybe I'll get one of those oak monsters that cost more than most people's cars... but for now, I'll just have to envy yours.