Is It Offensive Poll?

Was the V-blog racist?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. stuff

• Yes, and i'm black
    • Yes, and i'm not black
    • No, and i'm black
    • No, and i'm not black

Hey Daniel, I just had to write to say that I have rarely laughed as much in my entire life, after watching your little Jamaican skit there. The sketch was funny in general, but the thing that had me uncontrollably rolling around was your Mother's hilarious deadpan performance. When she demanded you, "roll that spliff!", in her best mock-Jamaican accent near the beginning, it was one of the single most endearing and simultaneously hysterical moments in comedic history. I've just e-mailed the web-page to all my friends, and made sure everyone that I know is made aware of this most spectacular of scenes. You seem to have a talent for comedy as well as for poker, and if the poker ever goes belly-up, maybe Saturday Night Live will come a-callin'! Seriously, top-notch comedy. Your Mother's utterance will live with me for a long, long time. Brilliant.

Well if it is offensive it's not offensive towards non-black people. So the only thing that determines the offensiveness of it is whether black people are offended right? not whether non-black people find it offensive or not.
Is it wrong to say to a black man, you are black?I will leave you all with this to ponder about
Yes, yes, you're both right. Toth, are you one of these JO's who thinks that we need to be "color blind"? There shouldnt be any room for that propaganda BS on this Earth. NO ONE is racially color blind, NO ONE should be, and NO ONE ever will be. Hi, welcome to humanity and reality.
Im not offended by Chappelle doing white face...I only speak for myself....107_chappelle_m4.jpg
He is obviously a f###### racist, and he owes all of us an apology. That is so insensitive by Chapelle. Doesnt he know that 1.000.000 white European worked as slaves in Africa a few hundred years ago? I thought we were beyond the time when African peopel could humiliate us. I am outraged.Well..I am not. It is true about the European slaves in Africa though. I still dont find it offensive. Maybe I need to take some crybaby-pills...