Is It Offensive Poll?

Was the V-blog racist?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. stuff

• Yes, and i'm black
    • Yes, and i'm not black
    • No, and i'm black
    • No, and i'm not black

i think i broke the polledit: i changed tagline and it apparantly reset the votes, but not the ability to vote again if you voted before i changed the tagline.. so my vote was no and i'm not black, 3 more people had their vote removed...

What's offensive is that you have race as a qualifier in the poll.
Na man, i just wanted to see if its just non-black people discussing if this is offensive to black people.i hope you understand my logic behind the poll.
Na man, i just wanted to see if its just non-black people discussing if this is offensive to black people.i hope you understand my logic behind the poll.
Well if it is offensive it's not offensive towards non-black people. So the only thing that determines the offensiveness of it is whether black people are offended right? not whether non-black people find it offensive or not.
Well if it is offensive it's not offensive towards non-black people. So the only thing that determines the offensiveness of it is whether black people are offended right? not whether non-black people find it offensive or not.
As i said, its only to see how many black people are here, and if they are offended. As i thought it would be fun to see if its only non black people talking about how racist it is.
As i said, its only to see how many black people are here, and if they are offended. As i thought it would be fun to see if its only non black people talking about how racist it is.
No, i see what your saying, but say it WAS only black people who were talking about how racist it was, what would that determine?That blacks are being over-sensitive and should lighten up?Or that all the whites that vote are racist?Or...?
No, i see what your saying, but say it WAS only black people who were talking about how racist it was, what would that determine?That blacks are being over-sensitive and should lighten up?Or that all the whites that vote are racist?Or...?
I wanted to see if its only non black people who are discussing if black people are offended, i find that to be a good thing to find out, cause then you can kill the arguement by saying we cannot accomplish anything without a large quantity of the "victims" opinion.
This poll is more offensive than Daniel's video blog.
How the hell do you find it racist when its merely singeling out black people so their opinion on the matter is seperate for the rest, as it OBVIOUSLY is as they are the ' victim'.I find my reasoning acceptable enough