The New V Blog Is Up

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Daniel, I think your impression was very impressive. However, with all due respect, I am surprised that you don't seem to be appreciating why you generated the reaction you did with it. And since yo

?

i guess i didn't think it was that offensive, though i could see how other people might. i primarily just thought it was a lot of effort and risk for something that wasn't that funny or interesting. either way.as for the trading places parallel, that was a real movie, 24 years ago. are we more PC now? obviously, since we're still talking about this.

you people need to get a life...his skit was funny as hell and your are not the boss of him... :club:
i didnt see the vblog and dont intend to watch anything that is so insensitive and offends so many people. Gotta run...need some fried chicken and watermelon to reblackify my soul.
So, because a random dude on the internet thinks all I should do is just play poker because he didn't like the skit... what am I supposed to do with that? You didn't think it was funny. I promise you, lots of other people did. No, that doesn't mean they are stupid or fanboys, but that they just have a different sense of humor from yours. I'm pretty lucky in life to be able to try new things if I fee like it. This offend you too? I like doing the jamaican accent, it's funny to me. I don't expect you to think it's funny, and frankly, it doesn't matter much to me either way. If even five people think it's funny, then there is a place for it whether you agree or not. How about this: YOU need to stop telling other people who you don't even know what they need to do. Last I checked, you weren't my boss.
It seems to me you are ALWAYS in some kind of pissing contest at one time or another. The Joe Rogan thing was hysterical. You were so far off base you were in another stratosphere. You only apologized after the guy made you look silly by providing a copy of the audio where it showed your "interpretation" was completely wrong. As for Greg Raymer, it appears you enjoy making pompous, arrogant, comments and then get "offended" when he replies to your shots. Lumping the guy in with a hack like Jamie Gold and then feigning suprise that someone might take offense........laughable. Next it was the NFLPA, and on and on and on. So, if five people think something is funny it's worthwhile. Therefore I can infer black jokes, jew jokes, gay jokes, sodomy jokes, etc, etc are funny because I am sure five people think it's funny. Great premise, I'm sure it'll stick."Last I checked, you weren't my boss". Wow, very fourth grade of you sir. GG
It seems to me you are ALWAYS in some kind of pissing contest at one time or another. The Joe Rogan thing was hysterical. You were so far off base you were in another stratosphere. You only apologized after the guy made you look silly by providing a copy of the audio where it showed your "interpretation" was completely wrong. As for Greg Raymer, it appears you enjoy making pompous, arrogant, comments and then get "offended when he replies to your shots. Lumping the guy in with a hack like Jamie Gold and then feigning suprise that someone might take offense........laughable. Next it was the NFLPA, and on and on and on. So, if five people think something is funny it's worthwhile. Therefore I can infer black jokes, jew jokes, gay jokes, sodomy jokes, etc, etc are funny because I am sure five people think it's funny. Great premise, I'm sure it'll stick."Last I checked, you weren't my boss". Wow, very fourth grade of you sir. GG
How is this guy still here? he never contributes anything positive. the only posts I've ever seen him make were ones taking shots at Daniel. He's obviously got his mind made up that he doesn't like DN for some reason, but why he still hangs around here, I haven't the faintest idea.Email from Logic411 to Fulltilt below. You seem like a pretty cocky/angry person. Perhaps you need to relax a little. By the way, nice touch on the caps lock... really makes for easy reading, and gives off the right effect, if you are going for whiney little loser. Perhaps you should look for things in your own life that could be improved before you go criticizing Daniel. "I AM RATHER AMUSED AT THE "OFFENDING COMMENTS". THERE IS NOT ONE CURSE > WITHIN THE COMMENTS. ONE COMMENT COULD BE DEEMED OFFENSIVE, WHEREAS I > NOTICE THATYOU DO NOT INCLUDE THE COMMENTS WHICH WERE BEING RESPONDED > TO. BUT OF COURSE WERE YOU TO DO SO THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY PLAYERS LEFT > AT YOUR TABLES. THERE ARE "PRO'S" ON EVERY SITE AND NO WHERE ELSE DO I > SEE SUCH CODDLING AND DOUBLE STANDARDS. MR. MATUSOW IS KNOWN FOR HIS > RATHER OFFHAND COMMENTS AND IT IS RATHER AMUSING THAT HE IS THE > "OFFENDED PARTY". IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT THERE IS A LOWER THRESHOLD >FOR COMMENTS OF OTHERS WHO ARE NOT "PRO'S". TO SUSPEND A PERSON FOR 1 > MONTH WITHOUT DUE COURSE OR WARNING IS BOTH EXTREME AND EXCESSIVE. THE >"BLOW ME" COMMENT WAS NOT DIRECTED AT YOUR "PRO" WHICH IS QUITE OBVIOUS > WERE YOU TO LOOK AT THE TEXT IN FULL. IN FACT, I WOULD LIKE A COPY OF > THE REPORT FROM THE PERSON I WAS RESPONDING TO WHERE THEY STATE THEY ARE> OFFENDED. HOWEVER, WERE THAT TO HAPPEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEIR> USE OF FOUL LANGUAGE. BUT OF COURSE AS LONG AS US PIONS ARE CHEERLEADERS> FOR YOUR "PROS" IT MUST BE FINE TO USE WHATEVER FOUL LANGUAGE WE LIKE. > AS A MATTER OF FACT, ALL OF THE COMMENTS WERE GENERALIZED AND > IMPERSONAL, TO WHICH THERE AS NOT A DIRECT ATTACK. I HAVE SEEN COMMENTS > THAT WERE MUCH MORE "OFFENSIVE" ON THE TABLES OF YOUR NON PROS, BUT OF > COURSE WE ARE BUT THE LOWER TIER PEOPLE OF WHOM YOU COULD OBVOUSLY CARE > LESS ABOUT. IF YOU WISH TO USE SUCH ARBITRARY DISCRETION WHEN DOLING OUT> PENALTIES TO US "NON-PROS" THEN BE PREPARED FOR THE BACKLASH. THERE ARE > MANY POKER SITES AND NO WHERE IN YOUR NAMEDO I SEE "FULLTILT PRO > POKER". SUCH PENALTIES ONLY SERVE TO PUSH US "LOW-TIER" PLAYERS TO SEEK > ALTERNATE SITES. AND AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY, EVERYONE CAN SELECT A > PERSON'S NAME AND CHOOSE IGNORE CHAT, THEREFORE YOUR PENALTY IS > LAUGHABLE. THIS IS A DIRECT INDICATION OF THE DOUBLE STANDARD. JUST SOME> FOOD FOR THOUGHT.> >"
Sensitivity Rehab, Group Therapy: Day 2oneflew2.jpg"One of Daniel's friends is visiting our group today""Can you tell us your name and why you decided accompany Daniel this morning?"2001-wpf2500limit-holdem-champ-scotty-nguyen.jpg"My name Scotty Nguyen baby!!!...My friend Dannel call me too early this morning""He say Scotty, my battery run down on my hybrid, I need ride""I say, what in it for Scotty Nguyen?""He say, all the free beer you can drink baby!"oneflew2.jpg"We don't serve beer here"scotty-nguyen2001-14.jpg"You suck Dannel, man that twice this week you do this""No more ride in the Scotty mobile baby!"George%20Bush.jpg"We have a saying down in Texas where I'm from""Gas, Grass, or....um....Gas, Beer, or....er.. um.....""Harold, go out to the car and see what that bumper sticker says again"_1287216_sharpton_150.jpg"Lord help us"mel-gibson-beard.jpg"Lord?.....Lord?.....I'll tell you who killed the Lord, it was the..."oneflew2.jpg"MEL!!!!"richards.jpg"What does it feel like to wear blackface?""Did you feel like a ...?"sharpton.jpg"Don't you say it, I'll break every bone in your head, don't you say it"oneflew2.jpg"Daniel, you're dismissed from the group"daniel_negreanu3.jpg"ummm....I'll go when i'm ready...you're not the boss of me....okay, I'm ready"

Once, when I was in Jamaica, I took a tour from a local, she sang this song that I will give you the overview, and then sing you the chorus:This boy wanted to date this girl, and went to his father to ask him what he thought about her.The father said:You can't date this girl, Oh me Oh no,That girl is your sister but your mother don't knowSo the boy went off and found another girl and wanted to date her, but his father said:You can't date this girl, Oh me Oh NoThat girl is also your sister but your mother don't know.Well the boy was very upset and went to his mother, who asked him why he is crying. The boy told him what his father said and his mother responded:You go ahead and date this girl, Oh Me Oh NoCause your father's not your father, but your father don't know.I wanted to laugh but I could see how this would be offensive to logic411 so I refrained.

Once, when I was in Jamaica, I took a tour from a local, she sang this song that I will give you the overview, and then sing you the chorus:This boy wanted to date this girl, and went to his father to ask him what he thought about her.The father said:You can't date this girl, Oh me Oh no,That girl is your sister but your mother don't knowSo the boy went off and found another girl and wanted to date her, but his father said:You can't date this girl, Oh me Oh NoThat girl is also your sister but your mother don't know.Well the boy was very upset and went to his mother, who asked him why he is crying. The boy told him what his father said and his mother responded:You go ahead and date this girl, Oh Me Oh NoCause your father's not your father, but your father don't know.I wanted to laugh but I could see how this would be offensive to logic411 so I refrained.
LOL I like that.
It seems to me you are ALWAYS in some kind of pissing contest at one time or another. The Joe Rogan thing was hysterical. You were so far off base you were in another stratosphere. You only apologized after the guy made you look silly by providing a copy of the audio where it showed your "interpretation" was completely wrong. As for Greg Raymer, it appears you enjoy making pompous, arrogant, comments and then get "offended" when he replies to your shots. Lumping the guy in with a hack like Jamie Gold and then feigning suprise that someone might take offense........laughable. Next it was the NFLPA, and on and on and on.
I don't understand why you're reading his blog or posting on his message board if you don't care what he has to say (or worse pissed that he has something to say). Just come out of the hole around the WSOP or when he's on the Tour and read his hand postings and you'll be fine. No need to tell us your stance. Unless you're a professional Blog Critic you have no business posting about it! Nobody wants to hear your opinion because you're just in a blog-critique pissing contest!
So, if five people think something is funny it's worthwhile. Therefore I can infer black jokes, jew jokes, gay jokes, sodomy jokes, etc, etc are funny because I am sure five people think it's funny. Great premise, I'm sure it'll stick.
I think its more along the lines of "Why'd the chicken cross the road?" "To get to the otherside"If you tell that joke to a room of people and 5 find it funny, it was worth it. Making racist jokes (which has been determined what he did isn't racist, just offensive to some people) is a bit different since racist jokes imply hate and try to degrade stereotypes they mock. South Park offends a lot of people, on purpose, but because some half-retarded segment of the population finds it funny its been on for something like 10 years. And until that half-retarded segment of the population grows pubic hair, the show will stay on because some people like it. You can ask somebody with 2 brain cells that function simultaneously their opinion on the show and they'll probably call it stupid, but that doesn't mean everyone feels the same way. This is my opinion of that show. Maybe I should keep my mouth shut and get a job with TV Guide first because I don't want Matt Stone and Trey Parker to get in an argument with me.

Everyone who thinks that stupid blog was racist are the dumbest people in the world.Hearing Daniel's mother say "roll up the spliff" was probably the funniest thing I've ever heard.Seriously, **** you guys if you don't like it.Go read some of Daniel's post from RGP, and you'll see how many shits he gives about dumb ****ers that always want to be "politically correct".

With this can I thereby infer you are alluding that black people in general have a great number of illegitimate children or just Jamaicans?

DN did nothing wrong. I dont know why people make an account on this site just to make one post about how offended they are.

With this can I thereby infer you are alluding that black people in general have a great number of illegitimate children or just Jamaicans?
No you can infer that the local tour guide I hired in Jamaica sings very questionably chosen songs. I think that a 70% illegitamacy rate among blacks in America is a statistical anomoly.
No you can infer that the local tour guide I hired in Jamaica sings very questionably chosen songs. I think that a 70% illegitamacy rate among blacks in America is a statistical anomoly.
I tutored at a middle school last year and at the end of the year, we had a little party where the parents of the kids came in and got ot meet the tutors. One little girl's mom came in and brought the rest of her daughters with her. Turns out that she had 5 daughters, aged 12, 8, 6, 5, and 3. What blew me away was that every single daughter had a different dad. The mom had no job or boyfriend or anything. It was a pizza party, and I watched her send her daughters up for extra pizza and she was stuffing it in her purse. Oh I forgot to mention that she weighed probably 250. Anyway.. I just find the whole situation very sad, sad that she could live a life like that, sad that WTF??? has she not heard of birth control, and sad because what kind of a life is she going to be able to offer to those 5 daughters?
When my wife was doing the makeup she was doing it in the light and it didn't look as dark. She combined brown and black face paint, figuring that on camera it would look right. In no means was it meant to be black face. I did see Bamboozled by the way.
Daniel, as a black man I must say you screwed up on this one. You could have just as easily done the skit with a wig and the accent. I really don't think you're a racist, but you did look like one on this skit. You should have better decision making and think about if this could offend someone. This was a stupid move, especially while your promoting a book. I'm definitely not going to support you and buy your book now, and I was planning on it. I'm also going to tell my friends not to support you and quit playing your site until you make a video apology to those you've offended.
Everyone who thinks that stupid blog was racist are the dumbest people in the world.Hearing Daniel's mother say "roll up the spliff" was probably the funniest thing I've ever heard.Seriously, **** you guys if you don't like it.Go read some of Daniel's post from RGP, and you'll see how many shits he gives about dumb ****ers that always want to be "politically correct".
Your obviously a white guy so you really aren't in a place to speak on what offends black people. I bet Phil Ivey and David William didn't find it too funny!!
Daniel, as a black man I must say you screwed up on this one. You could have just as easily done the skit with a wig and the accent. I really don't think you're a racist, but you did look like one on this skit. You should have better decision making and think about if this could offend someone. This was a stupid move, especially while your promoting a book. I'm definitely not going to support you and buy your book now, and I was planning on it. I'm also going to tell my friends not to support you and quit playing your site until you make a video apology to those you've offended.
This whole post doesn't make sense at all....you know he isn't racist but you won't support him now because you didn't find this skit funny. I suppose thats your right but its not a very mature attitude to have esspecially given the fact that he has apologized multiple times.
How old are you?You don't think he's a racist, but you are going to hold this against him?!Keep waving your arms, and maybe the world will get better!
Your obviously a white guy so you really aren't in a place to speak on what offends black people. I bet Phil Ivey and David William didn't find it too funny!!
And who gave you the authority to say what offends all black people?? You have your opinion.You're offended. Deal with it - don't buy his book. But don't try and speak for all black people. I bet your American. Maybe Americans have some hang-ups about 'black-up', and it might be taboo there, but don't attempt to force your taboos on all people.

Couple points IMO:A - the skit would be much less funny if DN was just standing their talking in his Jamaican accent. He just wouldn't look believable enough to pass as a Jamaican guy.B - Why is that he can only do poker and not comedy? Obviously he's not as funny as Dan Akroyd, but DN is certainly a helluva lot better at doing accents and impersonations. I thought his Jamaican accent was great.As for that Rogan thing, anyone see the latest video making rounds on the internet about Joe Rogan ripping Carlos Mencia? Gave me a lot more respect for Rogan after seeing that.