Naww... He's promoting that new line of Annie Duke clothing. I bought one of the thongs the other day. Not bad material, but it gave me a rash.
Did it include dingleberries?
ps. not disrespect to FT players. im just saying that most online players suck. including myself
Online players are way better than their live equivalents, AINEC.Also, LOL at everyone flaming the OP. I love this comment someone made:Why do you care what Howard Lederer does any ways??? He can do whatever the fuuck he feels like doing. Just because he's a public figure and a professional poker player doesn't mean he has to justify his life to anyone. If he feels like playing poker he will, if he feels like running FTP then he will, who cares! Live your own life, sheesh... The OP was just asking whats up with Howard because he hasn't seen him anywhere. Its not like in any of his posts he was like, omg where the **** is howard that doucheclown....I have no idea where you get the sense that he thinks howard needs to justify his life to him. He's just asking where he disappeared to, because for a while he was one of the few faces of poker, and he's not really on TV much anymore.Mark
Online players are way better than their live equivalents, AINEC.Also, LOL at everyone flaming the OP. I love this comment someone made:Why do you care what Howard Lederer does any ways??? He can do whatever the fuuck he feels like doing. Just because he's a public figure and a professional poker player doesn't mean he has to justify his life to anyone. If he feels like playing poker he will, if he feels like running FTP then he will, who cares! Live your own life, sheesh... The OP was just asking whats up with Howard because he hasn't seen him anywhere. Its not like in any of his posts he was like, omg where the **** is howard that doucheclown....I have no idea where you get the sense that he thinks howard needs to justify his life to him. He's just asking where he disappeared to, because for a while he was one of the few faces of poker, and he's not really on TV much anymore.Mark
lol, qft.I heard Howard Lederer is going to become a professional wrestler. What about Chris Ferguson? I suppose he's supposed to be in HSP soon
806698082_l.jpgmr lederer?oh yes. is that not the sprighty chap who has rather dangerous views regarding the devaluation of the ruble? i believe that is the fellow's name.anyway, last i saw of him was at a small gentleman's cafe on the oxford campus. i believe he was set to speak on game theory's relation to modern economics.i noticed him polishing his monacle and delighting in african caviar.edit: whoops, i was supposed to refrain from dumb jokes. sorry.

After a few bad sessions online at his own site, Howard Lederer, feeling unfullfilled from the grind that is poker, has decided to give it up completely.Howard has already become a restaurant owner in Los Angeles, and may decide to spend more time there. However, more likely than that, Howard will go back to school to teach politics since he's still a professor on his sick leave. He wants to make a difference in the world and is extremely interested in politics. He has vowed to skip the WSOP, WPT, and all other events indefinitely.

I see your point, but I think some people found it a little funny that he was answering back with assumptions about Howard Lederer.