Foxwoods 1-2nl

I'm going up to Foxwoods in 2 weeks, and I was wondering what the rules are on their 1-2NL tables. I have heard conflicting stories on max buy-in amount and whether it runs on a rake or an hourly rate. If anyone knows the specifics, then let me know. Thanks.

I'm going up to Foxwoods in 2 weeks, and I was wondering what the rules are on their 1-2NL tables. I have heard conflicting stories on max buy-in amount and whether it runs on a rake or an hourly rate. If anyone knows the specifics, then let me know. Thanks.
Ask juggo.

Another thing is if you need to leave for a while go to the sign in and ask for dinner reseating... if you comeback within two hours you will be put on the top of the list. I've been playing there for four years and just learned of this last year.

ya man, $300 max, once you get below $60 in chips you can reload for another $300, so potentially you could start with $360, if you bought in for $60, paid a round of blinds and then rebought....time is $5 every half hour, and be prepared to listen to everyone ***** about it, especially the people that just sit down adn buy in for the minimum...buy your chips up at the cage, not mandatory but a polite thing to do so the game doesnt have to stop for you to buy chips from the dealer...waitresses are either hit or miss, sometimes i go there and they are right on the ball, other times im chugging mouthwash to get my alcohol fix...best time to sign up for a table is before noon on saturday, usually can be seated right away...and since its the lowest form of no limit there, be prepared for donk city and awful beats, no use getting bad, these players will pay you off in a big way if you are patient...preflop raise to $10 or $15 is standard. hope this helps, good luck

Most of the info is accurate except the rebuy scenario. You cannot buy in for $60, post the blind, and then rebuy $300 more. If you are below $300 at any point you can rebuy for up to $300. So if you try the $60 then post, you can only add $242 more to the table to get you up to $300. Otherwise, the list is a pain like people have said. Weekends you will have to wait a little while. I think the little restaurant down in the poker room is pretty decent, so I usually get on a list then go grab dinner. By the time I'm done eating I'm usually almost up for a seat. The games are usually lose with some very terrible players. I play a very tight game and have been pretty successful. If you need any more info let us know. I'm down there almost every weekend. Going this Sunday or Monday...or maybe both. Have fun, and let us know how it turns out.