Just Got Done Watching Annette Win A 100 On Stars

Here's my question what is it about her style (and BeLOW's too) that make them so successful? i have my opinions but am interested to hear everyone else's.
Great post. Well-put. :club:

It's her enormous butt that has enough room to carry an oversize horseshoe... I'm serious....you see that girl waist up, it's the cutest thing ever... then she turns around and your thoughts turn to sex immediately...butt secks that is... :club:

Who cares.Build your own bankroll, live your own life.Stop training as a professional railbird, it's pathetic.
You know, I really despise most of your post but this one was spot on.

I'll say what I think about Annette and BeLoW and we'll see if I get any support or if someone has something else to say on the matter...It's my opinion that they both came from a position of having a decent sized BR to begin with. I din't know what their cash table experience is, but here's my take on their MTT "skillz":They each play a crazy style, so I think each of them got lucky and cashed for good money in a big tourney, with a combo of solid play and some serious sucking out. This gives them the BR to enter a brazillion MTT's and play like retards. As often as not, they are not going to care about the specific tourney they lpay in. Rather, they are counting on the volume they play to net them some more coin. If they bust out of one 100$ tourney, they move quickly on to the next. Their style will net them some huge stacks early if they get lucky and then they probably switch to a more selective style, as they have a very specific image. This causes other people to underestimate them later in tourneys, hence, they pick up more stackage from the people who shove on them when they have good hands.It's a style and it works, but it requires lotsa money and a high vol;ume of playing time.My opinion.

I agree 100% with Mercury on this its all about volume. I had JJ Annette call my all in with AQo for all her chips. Of course she sucked out.If you look at her hand histories that she post on PXF most of her wins come from suck outs. Below plays with a lot of skill and doesn't enter even half the tournaments Annette plays in.When she plays live at 10K a pop her style changes dramaticaly

I'll say what I think about Annette and BeLoW and we'll see if I get any support or if someone has something else to say on the matter...It's my opinion that they both came from a position of having a decent sized BR to begin with. I din't know what their cash table experience is, but here's my take on their MTT "skillz":They each play a crazy style, so I think each of them got lucky and cashed for good money in a big tourney, with a combo of solid play and some serious sucking out. This gives them the BR to enter a brazillion MTT's and play like retards. As often as not, they are not going to care about the specific tourney they lpay in. Rather, they are counting on the volume they play to net them some more coin. If they bust out of one 100$ tourney, they move quickly on to the next. Their style will net them some huge stacks early if they get lucky and then they probably switch to a more selective style, as they have a very specific image. This causes other people to underestimate them later in tourneys, hence, they pick up more stackage from the people who shove on them when they have good hands.It's a style and it works, but it requires lotsa money and a high vol;ume of playing time.My opinion.
true but playing that crazy style takes lots of skill, if most people played the same percentage of hands belowabove does they would fail miserably.
100% right on....its the volume of tourney's played for them, not quality.
true but playing that crazy style takes lots of skill, if most people played the same percentage of hands belowabove does they would fail miserably.
I'm not sure I agree with you. Playing that many hands and shoving with the thinnest of edges will backfire on anyone, incl BeLoW and Annette. I'm not trying to take away fro mtheir accomplishments, but I think attributing a large degree of skill to this style is an error. Seriously, how much skill does it take to push with K7s on a re-steal? Either you get lucky and suck out or you get crippled/knocked out and reg for another tourney.
I'm not sure I agree with you. Playing that many hands and shoving with the thinnest of edges will backfire on anyone, incl BeLoW and Annette. I'm not trying to take away fro mtheir accomplishments, but I think attributing a large degree of skill to this style is an error. Seriously, how much skill does it take to push with K7s on a re-steal? Either you get lucky and suck out or you get crippled/knocked out and reg for another tourney.
Phil Gordon explained this strategy very well in his 'Little Green Book'.....and I again agree with Mercury's take.
Phil Gordon explained this strategy very well in his 'Little Green Book'.....and I again agree with Mercury's take.
Oooh...I'll have to check that out. Haven't read any of Uncle Phil's stuff yet.
I still think you are under estimating the skill it takes but what do I know...
I will agree that it may not be as cut and dried as Mercury state's, but his overall theory on it is correct, IMO. If it were easy or scientific, more people would be having success at it. But I don't think that many are trying it to the extremes that these two players are.