Why Does Pokerstars Allow This To Happen

So i was playing a $21 4 player Heads Up sit and go earlier and i was in the final match. Now, my connection had been shotty all day....and by the time i got to the final I had to restart my computer several times during the match to re-gain connection. Now each time(about 4 or 5 during the final match) i had to restart I came back to the match at the SAME POINT IN THE GAME. Which means each time my opponent had to wait for me to come back instead of being able to take my blinds. By the time I won the final match the blinds were 150/300. At some points he had a 2-1 lead so he could of easily blinded me out to the win several times. So here is my question. Why does stars give players so much time to reconnect if you get disconnected??? I understand a minute or two but they gave me over 5. I apoligized to him since it was bullshit. I was concidering sending his buyin back but i figured if I was in his spot, i most likely wouldnt be sent anything either.I felt really bad especially considering this beat which was pretty sickPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t300 (2 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB (t4300)Hero (t1700)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :) , J :club: . Hero raises to t1700, BB calls t1400.Flop: (t3400) K :D , 2 :) , 9 :D(2 players)Turn: (t3400) T :D(2 players)River: (t3400) 3 :D(2 players)Final Pot: t3400Results in white below: BB has 2d 2h (flush, king high). Hero has Ac Jh (flush, king high). Outcome: Hero wins t3400.

noi only had to go runner runner....
lol. you were AIPF, it doesnt matter what order the cards are dealt, the hand is over when all five are on the table.'moran.jpg
lol. you were AIPF, it doesnt matter what order the cards are dealt, the hand is over when all five are on the table.'moran.jpg
i never said it was a bad beat....but anytime your drawing dead to runner-runner and you get there, its pretty sick
So here is my question. Why does stars give players so much time to reconnect if you get disconnected??? I understand a minute or two but they gave me over 5. I apoligized to him since it was bullshit. I was concidering sending his buyin back but i figured if I was in his spot, i most likely wouldnt be sent anything either.
I was in this situation on the other side once at the end of an s&g - and it really takes forever. Disconnection headsup sucks for both players. First the time bank runs out, then Pokerstars gives you 90 seconds to return, and then another couple minutes or so, and finally delays the game for 30 seconds after every single hand. This is very, very annoying.Sending the buyin back is ridiculous though, it's not your fault and getting disconnected can happen to anyone.
I would really respect you alot if you sent the buy in back.Oh yeah, nice brag postWhatta u guys think :club:
like i really need to brag about with a 4 player HU $21 SnG.....
like i really need to brag about with a 4 player HU $21 SnG.....
Well, maybe you impregnated your girlfriend while playing a 4 player HU $21 SnG?
next time u have internet connection problem...reboot the modem and not your computer....
did that several times beforedidnt help, hence why i restarted the computer