Chuck Norris

Some of my favorites:1. When Chuck Norris jumps in the ocean he doesn't get wet. The ocean gets Chuck Norris.2. There isn't a chin beneath Chuck Norris' beard. It actually another fist.3. Chuck Norris doesn't believe in Germany.

Is it 2 fucking years ago again? If so, I've got a Hampster Dance link you're going to LOVE.
If you like that kind of thing I could link you to a video of a fat guy doing the Star Wars lightsaber fight alone, it's freakin hilarious I'm telling you.
If you like that kind of thing I could link you to a video of a fat guy doing the Star Wars lightsaber fight alone, it's freakin hilarious I'm telling you.
That sounds so awesome radical. Show me that and I'll let you in on a famous "All your base are belong to us!" joke, you'll be a hit at all the parties.
That sounds so awesome radical. Show me that and I'll let you in on a famous "All your base are belong to us!" joke, you'll be a hit at all the parties.
If you can find me a video of a fat guy doing some sort of Numa Numa Dance and some moon monkey things singing about Quizno's subs, I'll let my dog lick your nuts.Of course by my dog, I mean me.