Daniel Dissed On P A D ......

konik has a book called 'telling lies and getting paid' i thinkdidnt seem to sell anybut he does seem like an alright commentator that hasnt accomplished anything
You're mistaken on this one. This book is a fabulous read for any gambler and I'm sure has sold plenty of copies. If you haven't read it, you should. Konik is a very talented writer.
I didn't say that I did not know the meaning of his "big" words. But he clearly does it to try to impress people.
I use grandiose language when talking because the words I use are the ones I oftentimes read.he's a highly educated author and commentator and I do not see why he would do this, maybe his diction is intimidating to you, but I don't see this as his fault./ggassumptions
I use grandiose language when talking because the words I use are the ones I oftentimes read.he's a highly educated author and commentator and I do not see why he would do this, maybe his diction is intimidating to you, but I don't see this as his fault./ggassumptions
Again you are putting words in my mouth. I never said his diction was intimidating to me. In my opinion, he comes across as an insecure guy trying to use his abundant vocabulary to impress people. I got the sense that Howard Lederer felt the same way a few times when they were doing commentary together. Afterall, he is doing poker commentary and not teaching a college english class. We have different opinions of him and that is fine. I will have no more to say. Good luck on the felt.