Daniel Dissed On P A D ......

Watched PAD last night, the first night of poker broadcasters week, and they were raggin on Daniel, saying that he just calls out every hand and then the producers cut it to look like he's always right. First of all, do they expect him to call EVERY hand right? No one can do that. Second of all, the most vocal of the players on this subject was Micheal Konik, has this guy done ANYTHING in poker? And I'm not saying this becuase of what he said last night, but I always found him to be the most annoying commentator of poker on TV.

Yeah... he umm... was at the same table as Phil Gordon in the '01 WSOP ME... :club:
what does that mean...it wasnt the final table....I was at the same table as Dutch boyd and the 05ME does that mean Im at Gordons level...no....when making fun of someone at least do it good.
what does that mean...it wasnt the final table....I was at the same table as Dutch boyd and the 05ME does that mean Im at Gordons level...no....when making fun of someone at least do it good.
....do it WELL.

konik has a book called 'telling lies and getting paid' i thinkdidnt seem to sell anybut he does seem like an alright commentator that hasnt accomplished anything

No. That would mean that you were at Dutch Boyd's table in the '05 ME, just like Konik was at Phil Gordon's table at some point in the '01 ME... it's a very simple general statement. It was a joke implying that that is all he has done in poker, I guess it was over your head...

Anyway...I would have liked to see this lineup:Seat 1. Gabe KaplanSeat 2. Mike SextonSeat 3. Norman ChadSeat 4. Howard LedererSeat 5. Vince Van PattenSeat 6. Phil Hellmuth (Since he has taken Gordon's place on Celebrity Poker)PH would be torn to shreads by that cast, not that I don't like Phil, I just think it would be fun to watch joke after joke after joke about his antics and table talk from the people who comment on it.Michael Konik... that's kinda scrapping the barrell.andPhil Gordon... isn't really a commentator anymore.

Phil Gordon... isn't really a commentator anymore.
Pro-am poker equalizer and the WSOP live broadcast this year dont count?I do think he is kind of condescending though. never a Phil G. fan.
Pro-am poker equalizer and the WSOP live broadcast this year dont count?I do think he is kind of condescending though. never a Phil G. fan.
I almost didn't post that part because I remebered the Pro-Am, but then again... wasn't that like a 5 edisode kind of thing. I think they air the Championship sometime this month. It didn't do very well because it was a total novelty to begin with... I watched like 2 episodes, (1) b/c I was told Mike Matusow's horrid unlucky streak continued on this show. (2) b/c I heard Ivey and Lindgren got heads up and I expected atleast 5 hands of heads up play... it was like 2 (the usual ESPN heads up coveregae)
Anyway...I would have liked to see this lineup:Seat 1. Gabe KaplanSeat 2. Mike SextonSeat 3. Norman ChadSeat 4. Howard LedererSeat 5. Vince Van PattenSeat 6. Phil Hellmuth (Since he has taken Gordon's place on Celebrity Poker)
i would have liked:Gabe Kaplan, Norman Chad, Mike Sexton, Howard Lederer, Chris Rose, and Daniel (he commentated during HSP).

Next week's lineup on PAD:Seat 1. Zee JustinSeat 2. Zee JustinSeat 3. Zee JustinSeat 4. Zee JustinSeat 5. Zee JustinSeat 6. Zee JustinIT NEVER GETS OLD!!! ITS SO FUNNY!!1!11! :club:

then the week after on PADSeat 1. DylonSeat 2. DylonSeat 3. DylonSeat 4. DylonSeat 5. DylonSeat 6. Zee Justinthat too never gets old
Michael Konic is a ******. He always uses 5 syllable words to make people think he is smarter than everyone else. He probably has "word of the day" toilet paper.
Michael Konic is a ******. He always uses 5 syllable words to make people think he is smarter than everyone else. He probably has "word of the day" toilet paper.
hes never used a word I didnt know. maybe you need to read a fucking book?hes a nice guy, and how do you guys know daniel doesnt do that? he has amazing reading skills but every player is wrong and HSP seems to be the only show thats shown daniel being wrong in his reads.

Michael Konik's books are not, as far as I know, focused primarily on poker. However, he is an EXTREMELY successful author on gambling in a more general light, and other topics also.To dismiss him as an author is ridiculous.

hes never used a word I didnt know. maybe you need to read a fucking book?hes a nice guy, and how do you guys know daniel doesnt do that? he has amazing reading skills but every player is wrong and HSP seems to be the only show thats shown daniel being wrong in his reads.
are u michael konik?
I didn't say that I did not know the meaning of his "big" words. But he clearly does it to try to impress people.