Poker Gossip Blog

So Phil Ivey and Tiger Woods were sitting around one night....Haha you shouldn't have told people it was fake for a week. So people start saying to Juanda "We're gonna miss you!!!! I'd vote for you any day!!"It would have been fun.You need to use your platform to start flagrantly false rumors. Its a duty.

Hey,Great rumors.....I heard a rumor that Daniel's newest book may actually be released this century ????
in my best Kelso voice......BURN!!!! but I was reading with curiosity until I saw the Juanda quitting poker title and instantly thought, DN's at it again, trying to fool us, Danny Boy, we are starting to read you like a book, time to switch gears and go back to playing tight
in my best Kelso voice......BURN!!!! but I was reading with curiosity until I saw the Juanda quitting poker title and instantly thought, DN's at it again, trying to fool us, Danny Boy, we are starting to read you like a book, time to switch gears and go back to playing tight
You only THINK you have a good read on me, meanwhile I's setting you up for the big fall. When it comes, you won't know what hit you... :club:
WOW, excellent! You totally got it, that's what I was aiming for.
Okay, another good one!!!! If there was even a SHRED of truth in the fact you were looking to be like Phil, I bet there'd be more than a few fans you'd lose. :club: