A Carpenter Looking For Help

Hello everyone.again I have a question:what is the story with the poker networks. I understand there are networks like primapoker and they have a lot of rooms but what does it means?do I play against players that sit on a different poker room?does it make a different to me?can I get better bonuses on different rooms? even though it is on the same network?What the hell is going on here. I have just started with this poker online but I think I am going to move back to real tables soon this is to complicated for me.I am a kind of a carpenter when it comes to computers.cheers.

Hello everyone.again I have a question:what is the story with the poker networks. I understand there are networks like primapoker and they have a lot of rooms but what does it means?do I play against players that sit on a different poker room?does it make a different to me?can I get better bonuses on different rooms? even though it is on the same network?What the hell is going on here. I have just started with this poker online but I think I am going to move back to real tables soon this is to complicated for me.I am a kind of a carpenter when it comes to computers.cheers.
A "Poker Network" consists of multiple poker sites all playing on the same network. Each site runs their own promotions, such as a deposit bonus. Everyone plays on the same server so when you sit at a table you can be playing against someone from a different site.It doesn't make a difference to you and since each site offers their own bonuses you can often find "better" bonuses from different sites.

Hi guys.Sorry to dissepoint all of you that hoped to find jesus in a poker forum. all tough i am from Israel i am the i have never turned water to wine and walked on water. but what i do is play poker.as i said i am new to the online poker and what i see here is a chance to get better bonuses from the sites so....How do i get it?and how do i find the best bonuses?Do you guys look for something specific?And what the hell is a "rake back bonus"? i sew this term some were i dont remeber were. did any one seen it befor?thanks and bless you all from Israel.S.

Hi guys.Sorry to dissepoint all of you that hoped to find jesus in a poker forum. all tough i am from Israel i am the i have never turned water to wine and walked on water. but what i do is play poker.as i said i am new to the online poker and what i see here is a chance to get better bonuses from the sites so....How do i get it?and how do i find the best bonuses?Do you guys look for something specific?And what the hell is a "rake back bonus"? i sew this term some were i dont remeber were. did any one seen it befor?thanks and bless you all from Israel.S.
finding the best bonuses depends on what you're looking for. some people are interested in "bonus whoring" and jumping from site to site spending a short period of time on each one. If you are interested in this you should look for sites that offer you a bonus up front to sign up under them, or an instant bankroll type thing. Pokersourceonline is good for this, or just google poker bonuses and you'll find a lot. Rakeback is something thats geared towards the long term player on a single site, typically poker sites take 5% of every pot up to $2 or $3 as rake so they make money. Rakeback is when you get typically between 20-40% of your rake back, usually paid back to you on a monthly basis. If you think you will be playing on one site for a long time you should get rakeback instead of a bonus up front. Typically the pokerroom itself also offers you an up front deposit bonus that you automatically get when you first deposit. You should definitely either get an up front bonus or rakeback when you sign up for a poker room rather than signing up direct, if you don't you're giving away free money. Googleing rakeback or poker bonuses will give you a lot of hits on various bonuses and sites.
finding the best bonuses depends on what you're looking for. some people are interested in "bonus whoring" and jumping from site to site spending a short period of time on each one. If you are interested in this you should look for sites that offer you a bonus up front to sign up under them, or an instant bankroll type thing. Pokersourceonline is good for this, or just google poker bonuses and you'll find a lot. Rakeback is something thats geared towards the long term player on a single site, typically poker sites take 5% of every pot up to $2 or $3 as rake so they make money. Rakeback is when you get typically between 20-40% of your rake back, usually paid back to you on a monthly basis. If you think you will be playing on one site for a long time you should get rakeback instead of a bonus up front. Typically the pokerroom itself also offers you an up front deposit bonus that you automatically get when you first deposit. You should definitely either get an up front bonus or rakeback when you sign up for a poker room rather than signing up direct, if you don't you're giving away free money. Googleing rakeback or poker bonuses will give you a lot of hits on various bonuses and sites.
HiFirst thanks.I really start to get in to it. although it is still strange to me not having my friends on the table and play with no beers and cigars, fortunately we still play every week together so I am still getting the real thing.Any way.I have seen a nice bonus in a site called www.poker-portal.de (don't ask me how I got it it is my girlfriend) but a friend of mine tolled me not to play with party poker (because they are from the USA. I don't understand why). is it a good bonus? I am still playing small and a bit afraid of depositing big money.So how can I get the big bonuses and still depositing tens of dollars?And what is better? to play In one site and take a rake back or to move from site to site and get the deposits bonuses?What about sites that market bonuses I have seen these too. can I trust them? do you know some good site like that?Thanks S.

^^lots of questions, I give you some answers:- the bonus on the site you mentioned doesn't sound that great - there are better offers for Party Poker.-> a good and trustworthy site for all kinds of bonuses, instant bankrolls, rakeback and other stuff is http://www.pokersourceonline.com--> the reason your US friends might have told you not the play at Party Poker is that US-citizens are prohibited from played at this site. That doesn't concern you living in Israel though.-generelly about bonuses: Most of them are tough to clear below the 2/4 LHE level and nearly or actually impossible below 1/2 (I hardly play any other games, so I don't know what the equivalent would be in NLHE)-> some sites have easier requirements to get the bonus than others, almost all require you to deposit a certain amount of money though

^^lots of questions, I give you some answers:- the bonus on the site you mentioned doesn't sound that great - there are better offers for Party Poker.-> a good and trustworthy site for all kinds of bonuses, instant bankrolls, rakeback and other stuff is http://www.pokersourceonline.com--> the reason your US friends might have told you not the play at Party Poker is that US-citizens are prohibited from played at this site. That doesn't concern you living in Israel though.-generelly about bonuses: Most of them are tough to clear below the 2/4 LHE level and nearly or actually impossible below 1/2 (I hardly play any other games, so I don't know what the equivalent would be in NLHE)-> some sites have easier requirements to get the bonus than others, almost all require you to deposit a certain amount of money though
HiThanks for all the info.It will probably will take me ages to get it in to my brain but I will check it all.Thanks againS.