neteller question istacash vs. wire ect.

I am leaning twoards the instacash only to have the ATM card attached to my neteller account. Yes I expect to be making money.Just a little hesitant about the giving of personal info liek virtual check info.Also there is the instant load up issue but I don't see this as a problem for me.What do you use and why?Are there any certain things to be concerned about?

I used my checking account, though I won't be depositing again anytime soon(in the future, I probably will deposit some to get a pretty decent bankroll when I'm working full time)Neteller impressed me by the speed and quality of their customer serviceThey are a huge organization, I'm not worried about them having that info, any more then I'm worried about Amazon.com having my credit card infoOnly be concerned with small sites

i've used neteller for almost two years and never had problem. no security issues, very easy to use and best of all, it's free if you link your checking acct.if you use instacash they charge you a percentage, which is just more money you need to make playing poker. granted, it's not a lot, but if you have time to transfer from a checking acct, that's what i recommend. once money hits your neteller acct, any transfers to online sites are instantaneous.

To use insta cash you still have to have your bank account info verified...There are no security issues with Netteller that I've ever heard about. They are a publically traded company afterall.