Another Bodog Rant

So, there is this bug with bodog's software:If you type in an amount to raise in the text box, the button you click to raise will say something like: Raise to $45 or whatever amount you've typed in.If you use the slider and move yourself all in, the raise button will say: All in. If you then decide NOT to shove in, but you want to type in an actual amount to raise, the raise button will still say All in. It won't change to reflect what you've typed into the text boxIf you use the slider to try and set an amount, it will put something weird on the raise button, like 1.5X the previous bet, which is impossible obv. And then it just mini raises you.Anyway, this problem just cost me a huge pot and I'm on mega tilt over it, so I thought I'd flame bodog for being so crappy. (but their players are too, so its worth it normally :club: )Mark

So, there is this bug with bodog's software:If you type in an amount to raise in the text box, the button you click to raise will say something like: Raise to $45 or whatever amount you've typed in.If you use the slider and move yourself all in, the raise button will say: All in. If you then decide NOT to shove in, but you want to type in an actual amount to raise, the raise button will still say All in. It won't change to reflect what you've typed into the text boxIf you use the slider to try and set an amount, it will put something weird on the raise button, like 1.5X the previous bet, which is impossible obv. And then it just mini raises you.Anyway, this problem just cost me a huge pot and I'm on mega tilt over it, so I thought I'd flame bodog for being so crappy. (but their players are too, so its worth it normally :D )Mark
fold preflop and theres no problems here :club: