Innaugural Gilbertology Bounty Skipament!

Basically the title says it all. Come skip with FCP as we celebrate gil's FTOPS's 1 win last night. He has said there will be a bounty on his head for anyone who knocks him out. 2:30 EST for all you degenerates. Tourney #42715032 and password is allhailgil. I know, super flamboyant but no not baxter thought it was funny. - Every rotation one person MUST shove, and one person MUST call.- You cannot overcall, even if you find yourself holding AA after one person has called.- If it is shoved and folded to you in the BB with no other callers, you MUST call.- If it's folded to you in the SB without a shover - SB MUST shove, BB MUST call.- If a short stack is forced all in, one person may isolate with a shove - you cannot overcall even if short stacked and in the blinds yourself.- If two short stacks are forced all in, nobody else may participate in the hand.Edited to appease no not baxterP.s. I still <3 you

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically the title says it all. Come skip with FCP as we celebrate gil's FTOPS's 1 win last night. He has said there will be a bounty on his head for anyone who knocks him out. 2:30 EST for all you degenerates. Tourney #42715032 and password is allhailgil. I know, super gay but no not baxter thought it was funny. Alright guys, you know the rules and if not i'm sure someone will post them.
Three things--1. Using the term gay in this context is very derrogatory and very unappropriate.2. It was your idea to have that as the pw, but hey, I like it and I will take credit for it if you want...3. Let's have a ****ing blast and celebrate a fucking major win here at FCP.
$50 bounty on me for this one. If someone wants to make some more skipaments, I'll put a $20 bounty on myself for those.
And if you win everybody gets $50, right?P.S. Biiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggg fucking congrats dude! Just saw the thread like an hour ago, wish I'd been there to see it. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Three things--1. Using the term gay in this context is very derogatory and very inappropriate.2. It was your idea to have that as the pw, but hey, I like it and I will take credit for it if you want...3. Let's have a ****ing blast and celebrate a fucking major win here at FCP.
what a fag

a skipament is where only 2people are all in at once, if someone utg goes all in. and everyone folds to the bb, then he has to callif no-one goes all in and it folds to the sb and bb, they both have to go all, if utg etc goes in and utg +2 calls, everyone else must fold, no matter what hand you got. I got those rules off a prior skipament list. They look to be accurate even if the grammar is poor. If a shortstack is all-in for less than the blinds that is still considered a push and only one person can call, that's the only other rule I remember that wasn't listed. It's more fun than a flipament because there is an element of skill involved.

So late? That's like standard delinquent gambling time. Oh, and no not baxter said he had something to do until then. I don't make the rules, I just follow them.
ill make a couple more for 1am est. i do need someone to back me for the 50$ bounty tho.. :icon_dance:all are 5.50's (note diff password for 130am). im just waititng on gilb's confirmation on the bounties, but he said hed do it in an earlier post.110am - FCP Gilbertology Bounty Skipament #2 password is gilbownsobv NLH120am - FCP Gilbertology Bounty Skipament #3 password is gilbownsobv NLO8130am - FCP Late Night Pranceament password is pranceament NLH