So I am looking for a new poker room online, since PR has been a disaster Lol. I was looking for a site with a 100% first time sign up bonus. Bodog USED to have this bonus, I contacted their support and they no longer offer this. So, this means that I might have to head to FT now? I am pretty sure FT has the 100% first time bonus.

the important thing you should be looking for is not the highest %, or the highest amount, but clearance rate. Despite being 100% to $600, Full Tilt is one of the worst bonuses. Its better than Stars if you're looking for a major site, but if you are willing to play on only a medium-sized site, check out the crypto sites, like Sun Poker, Interpoker or BetSafe. The bonuses $200-1000, and clear simultaneously with rakeback. Interpoker and SunPoker are about 32% rakeback with $200-300 per month in bonuses (SP is no deposit, Inter is 100%).BetSafe is 30% rakeback, with a $1000 no deposit bonus, and clears about 5x faster than Full-Tilt's. I do have a referral link if you're going to sign up there, but i'm not saying it for that. You'll make 5x as much bonus money (about), if you're willing to play at a smaller site, with worse interface.More important is the general concept that the size of the bonus or percentage is not nearly as important as the clearance rate. In fact, larger bonuses are often worse because they have lower clearance rates, which is the rate that you actually earn money.