The Truth About An Inconvient Truth

http://www.ncpa.org/pub/ba/ba561/I would check out this link, and perhaps do some more research on my own before I'd take "documentaries" like Al Gore's for face value. For a nice entertaining counter I suggest picking up State of Fear by micheal C. While it's a fictional story he uses real science to paint a much different view than Al Gore. I'm not saying Global Warming isn't happening. I think it is, but I dont think things are as dire as Mr. Gore seems to think they are. I just think you should maybe do more research on the issue before ditching your cars to get hybrids....
http://www.ncpa.org/pub/ba/ba561/I would check out this link, and perhaps do some more research on my own before I'd take "documentaries" like Al Gore's for face value. For a nice entertaining counter I suggest picking up State of Fear by micheal C. While it's a fictional story he uses real science to paint a much different view than Al Gore. I'm not saying Global Warming isn't happening. I think it is, but I dont think things are as dire as Mr. Gore seems to think they are. I just think you should maybe do more research on the issue before ditching your cars to get hybrids....
Though I love Michael Crichton and have read every one of his books (and seen all the baaaaad movies made based on them - can anyone say Sphere -blech!), State Of Fear might have been the worst. Good research though.He's not ditching his cars because of what this movie states. The truth is, a) the SUV is too big for him (there are 2 people in his family - its stupid to drive such a big car - I have 4 people + we always take friends of our kids thus it makes sense my wife and I both have an SUV and will NEVER get rid of them), and B) he's probably bored of them and is selling them when the price is still a good value for both sides of the transaction. Don't take anything daniel writes about money issues seriously. It's always the money to these guys. But it sounds better for his PR (maybe for once someone is finally telling him some good advice rather than letting him speak without a proofreader) to say he is doing it for the environment.