My meeting with Daniel

I was in Vegas over the weekend vacationing with some friends, and decided to hit the Bellagio to check out the action. Well, who should be the first star that I happened to cross? You guessed it, Mr. Daniel Negreanu himself. It was during a break in the WPT on Thursday, and he was chip leader. Well, you'd think he'd have more important things to do with his time, but not Daniel; he stopped for a minute for a quick chat and a picture. As we all know he would go on to win the event, and capture the prestigious Player of the Year award. Congrats Daniel, luckily my horrible luck at the Bellagio that day didn't rub off on you.To see the pic, click on the following link. http://www.maccheerleading.com/stuff/Vegas...as/DSCF0030.JPGFunny story about that picture, I'm not sure how it happened, or why, but Jennifer Harmon took that picture. I had other friends nearby, but I think my friend on the right handed her the camera. Decent shot Jen, thanks.We also met another minor poker celeb, found on the next link.http://www.maccheerleading.com/stuff/Vegas...as/DSCF0031.JPGAnyways, thanks for putting the Great White North on the poker map Daniel, and congrats again. See ya in 2005.Mike Pratt

Nice pic w/ daniel!  Also the second pic, is that Chan? He seemed bigger to me than in that pic.
Yep, that's him. I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted him. He had a security guard that took the picture, and he wasn't too pleased about it, stating, "OK everybody, world famous Johnny Chan, Yay!" in a somewhat sarcastic manner. Oh well, I got what I wanted.

Those are some pretty cool pictures, man. He seems very approachable and obviously he's great to his fans. I've had a few chances of meeting Daniel being as I live here, but I could never bring myself to ask for a pic or an autograph. I'd rather just buy him a shot. Hehe! Weird because in one of his entries he writes how all these people keep wanting to buy him shots or a drink. I think that's their way of asking for an autograph. Well the older crowds at least. Don

yo man I took a pic with Daniel that same day perhaps right after you, It was also during the break. Yeah he was super cool to me too. I didn't bother Johnny Chan though because he just looked like he didn't want to be bothered. Haha i have the exact same pic as you with Daniel =D