**official Mma Thread**

Ryan couture's opponent on tomorrow nights Bellator card missed weight, coming in at 172.25.

The fight was scheduled for lightweight.

The guy's last fight was scheduled at featherweight. He weighed 153. Another time, his fight was scratched when he passed out trying to make weight.

Maybe this weight cutting thing isn't for him

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There goes about 3/4 of a years worth of winnings.

Seats - There are no good seats (unless you are ringside). We had floor seats 11 rows from the ring... pretty close and I paid quite a bit. I couldn't see shit. You can't see over other people's heads

The internet is an environment. Environments attract compatible creatures.   'Comment sections' of anything (Youtube being the best example, where the absolute lowest form of internet vermin are ap

Posted Images

I bet on Barnett but didn't bet Hall and wouldn't. He has raw tools that are, P4P, equal to anyone in the UFC. That includes Jon Jones.

He has no killer instinct. That means he'll either land some spectacular knockout or get ground down by a guy with a bigger heart. There is almost no way to get insight into that. The catch is that if he develops a killer instinct. If that happens, he'll win the belt.

He is done as far as ever contending (which he wasn't ever going to do anyway) but HW is so shallow, they're probably not going to cut him.

Ain't no better gatekeeper.

Roy's been getting killed. I wouldn't mind watching him beat up on some bellator heavyweights, but I don't care to see many more UFC fights knowing the damage he has taken

I do hope the UFC somewhat takes care of him when he retires (if he wants it). I know Roy says crazy things that Dana hates, but Roy has been a reliable entertainer for a long time who deserves to enjoy his retirement

Who makes tens, hundreds of millions yet doesn't take care of their 93 year old grandmother in a trailer park?

Everything she said lines up with what one can estimate about his character based on what other people say and his own actions.

He's someone who gives zero ****s about other human beings (which is fine, but people need to understand what they're in for when they partner up with those kinds of guys.)

Yeah not sure who's side to take on that one. Parents of rich famous people don't have a perfect track record. Dana could be nuts too though, who knows

One of my grandma's was a piece of shit lady who I probably wouldn't give a cent too if I made it big.

I go with the combo platter. Bad relationship coming up. Son makes it big, mom looks for her payday, it doesn't come, eff that guy, I'm writing a salacious tell all to get my paycheck.

He probably gave her some and she was ungrateful and wanted more and he was like "eff all y'all"

I have to take the mother and grandmother stuff with a grain of salt. For all I know his 94 year old grandma is a 94 year old virulent racist who is a god soaked nutter. Who knows how terrible his mother and grandmother are. Being related does not equal "deserves money" or even attention from a family member.

That's ridiculous.

However, how he's handled some fighters, GSP being the biggest example, definitely shows some sociopathic indications.

"I'm hurt and maybe brain damaged and am having family issues and literally can't form a coherent thought right now because of my brain not working right."

"U NEED TO FITE FOR ME AND THE FANS YOU PUSSIIII GET IN THERE YOU FOGGOT!"

Pretty telling.

Not sure how it is on the betting lines, but I feel like there are a lot of live dogs on Draft Kings. Alexander Gufstsvson is the lowest priced fighter. I feel like he can do something against DC. I guess I'm crazy. Same with Woodley. I feel like he's twice as fast as Bigg Rigg

Not sure how it is on the betting lines, but I feel like there are a lot of live dogs on Draft Kings. Alexander Gufstsvson is the lowest priced fighter. I feel like he can do something against DC. I guess I'm crazy. Same with Woodley. I feel like he's twice as fast as Bigg Rigg

Does Gus have take down defense? I haven't followed him that much outside of his fight with Jones. I really like Big Rigg here... like him even more in a 3 round fight instead of 5. But again I don't know shit

Gus has good TDD but against someone like Corimer, it really doesn't matter.

Live dogs doesn't even begin to say. Them most lopsided line has Francisco Trevino as a +350 dog to Sage Northcutt.

Other than that, there is nobody @ +300, other than a few outlier lines on Gustafsson and Woodley that just barely break +300.

There are five fights in the +100/-100's.

Interesting. I'll have to research one or two of those guys.

I think rose and Pena are definite stoppages. Just gotta figure the other 3. Benevides had been finishing of late.

I am torn on Bader Rashad. I think Rashad has ring rust and didn't trust his chin in has last few fights before that, and I can't see him taking Bader down.