**official Mma Thread**

I got a sample card with four picks I'm totally OK with (Rousey, A Silva, Rua and Magny) and am still not priced out, with 9500 left and lots of unknowns going cheap, and that is WITH Rousey at the ball-breaking price of 12200+.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There goes about 3/4 of a years worth of winnings.

Seats - There are no good seats (unless you are ringside). We had floor seats 11 rows from the ring... pretty close and I paid quite a bit. I couldn't see shit. You can't see over other people's heads

The internet is an environment. Environments attract compatible creatures.   'Comment sections' of anything (Youtube being the best example, where the absolute lowest form of internet vermin are ap

Posted Images

I guess you have to take Rousey if you can get fights you like with the remaining money. It's as close to a guaranteed 100+puts you can get. I just feel she's gonna be on 90% of the cards. But, who cares, right? Make the other 4 picks count.

You're taking Magny? That's super surprising. Maia takes him down and beats him up and hopefully submits him, I think Magny hasn't faced this level of comp yet. I just worry about Maia falling in love with his standup for 3 rounds.

Rousey really screws your budget.

Rousey, Maia, both Noguera brothers and A Silva.

Don't live my card, but if you don't take Rousey, which seems like a guaranteed 110pts, you gotta be perfect and pick at least 4 finishes. I'm not that confident in any fight on this card.

Ronda is a Draft Kings cancer. She's going to price astronomically high and she's going to get a 1st round finish most of the time, meaning you must either take her and make due with garbage, or pass on her and try to out-maneuver the field with other picks. The saving grace on this card was A Silva going cheap, which offset the Ronda premium but if he had been priced appropriately, it would've been a very hard card to make.

I did not win any money on DK (because of Magny) and only a little bit on A Silva moneyline.

I got finishes wit Rousey, Silva and Maia. Nog bros fcked me but I had such s limited budget.

I nearly tripled my buy in. (Fine, won $8 on $3 lineup)

Oddly, the winners, who split prize 4 or 5 ways, didn't have Rousey on their common card.

• Like 1

I got finishes wit Rousey, Silva and Maia. Nog bros fcked me but I had such s limited budget.

I nearly tripled my buy in. (Fine, won $8 on $3 lineup)

Oddly, the winners, who split prize 4 or 5 ways, didn't have Rousey on their common card.

How big was your field?

How big was your field?

Just finished 4668 out of 134k in golf card. Another $5 profit. Made $10 whole dollars this weekend on 2 cards. Not sure why that give me pleasure, but it does.

If you're cashing in the larger fields, try some HU matches. They're a bit sharkier but if you're good enough to stay in the black on big fields, you'll at least be level with most of what I'm seeing in the HU matches.

It is- literally- because he's stupid.

MONKEY WANT BANANA BREAK LEG BREAK LEG WRRAWWWRRRRRRR BREAK LEG HULKSMASH BREAK LEG BREAK LEG BANANA

I don't think he's doing it out of a sense of cruelty. He's just a complete retard. Absolute nightmare to fight against someone so dumb they have no sense of any well being (including their own) but someone like him has no place in 'sporting' MMA.

MONKEY WANT BANANA BREAK LEG BREAK LEG WRRAWWWRRRRRRR BREAK LEG HULKSMASH BREAK LEG BREAK LEG BANANA

I don't think he's doing it out of a sense of cruelty. He's just a complete retard. Absolute nightmare to fight against someone so dumb they have no sense of any well being (including their own) but someone like him has no place in 'sporting' MMA.

The eye gouging really annoyed me this time around too. I can't believe how much eye gouging he got away with without being penalized. Mazzagatti definitely should have been taking points, so he screwed up bad too, but he was also clearly warning Palhares a bunch of times about the eye gouging and Palhares just went immediately back to doing it anyway every time. And I don't buy for a second that he "couldn't understand" due to the language barrier. I don't even like Jake Shields, but I felt bad for the dude having to put up with that. The scratches around his eyes made it pretty clear that Palhares was raking and gouging like crazy,

I've been saying this too but most people disagree with me. I honestly don't think he's doing it purposely

qkSb0PN.png

The only one I'm not comfortable with is Dariush, but he's a good sub play. Tim Johnson is a pretty scary hw striker, but his skill base is wrestling. Good luck with that against Rosholt, who should win by boring decision. The new guy against Uriah "Cowardly Lion" Hall is interesting, particularly given his moneyline. Bamgbose by savagery. I have a small line bet on him. Teixeira by experience, Brunson by mismatch. Medium moneyline bet on Brunson. If Alvey is able to pull off the knockout, he truly has magical power.

Read the Sherdog preview on all the fights and they sold me on Salazar and Borg. Johnson was so good against Barboza, who can be tough to figure out. A heavyweight should go down and Rosholt seems solid enough.

Borg

Johnson

Rosholt

Salazar

Alvey. For value, and three 1st rd kos in a row

Won most of my heads up matches on Draftkings however Dariush is the #1 worst decision I've ever seen in MMA so that was a bad pick.