**official Mma Thread**

The WEC card was awesome.Varner needs a win really bad. Jose Aldo looks unbeatable. Torres also looked good, but I think he had a mismatch with his opponent.I have also been watching TUF. Koscheck is really trying to start shit to make things entertaining but GSP doesn't bite at all. Someone needs to teach GSP the art of promotion lol. GSP does seem like an awesome coach though.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There goes about 3/4 of a years worth of winnings.

Seats - There are no good seats (unless you are ringside). We had floor seats 11 rows from the ring... pretty close and I paid quite a bit. I couldn't see shit. You can't see over other people's heads

The internet is an environment. Environments attract compatible creatures.   'Comment sections' of anything (Youtube being the best example, where the absolute lowest form of internet vermin are ap

Posted Images

The WEC card was awesome.Varner needs a win really bad. Jose Aldo looks unbeatable. Torres also looked good, but I think he had a mismatch with his opponent.I have also been watching TUF. Koscheck is really trying to start shit to make things entertaining but GSP doesn't bite at all. Someone needs to teach GSP the art of promotion lol. GSP does seem like an awesome coach though.
Also, watching this. GSP is a badass, but the shit Koscheck is doing is pretty funny. The whole showing up in biker shorts was hilarious. GSP needs a better sense of humour and maybe learn to quip back and it would make the show that much more funny. I thought the talk with Mike Tyson was laughable considering how his last two fights ended. My pick to win it all is Michael Johnson, but the dark horse is Salak.
Nick Diaz vs KJ Noons tonight on Showtime among other fights. Josh Thompson, Tyron Woodley, who is a hot prospect, allegedly
Damn im gonna miss it. Strikeforce really screwed the pooch when they sold there rights in Canada to a obscure premium channel that doesnt have a whole lot else.
Wow the superbowl weekend card in the UFC is stacking up nicely. Belfort/AS, Bader/Bones and now Rich Franklin/Forrest Griffin.
Florian/Dunham now added. Please, no injuries, this is a huge card.

I'm not suprised by the way GSP is acting twoards Koscheck, he is just so focus on his objectives that he has no room for messing around. Koscheck is his target and he will not be distracted by any antics. I know GSP can be easy going and playful at times, but I would never expect that from him twoards an opponent.GSP not responding in anyway is really annoying Koscheck, he's the clasic loud mouth bully that needs to be the center of attention. He's not getting a reaction and it's getting undr his skin.

I think GSP's non responsiveness to Douchechek is brilliant. Why play into it? Hopefully, it'll motivate GSP to finish his ass in the ring though, humiliate him

I think GSP's non responsiveness to Douchechek is brilliant. Why play into it? Hopefully, it'll motivate GSP to finish his ass in the ring though, humiliate him
I came into this thinking Kos was just playing up the role Dana expected him to. But GSP has really made him look like an idiot ever since draft day.

I thought GSP's bluff about his 1st over pick was pretty ingenious.Writing the name in a bigger font than the others should have sold the gig out to Kos, but the guy is a dipshit.That was pretty funny stuff though.

Wow never seen a guy go out so hard and so fast from a guilatine. i kinda like Cody so I am glad he won. With this extreme nice guy image GSP is putting forward I hope he finnally finishes a fight against Kos.I like Cain's chances alot but not enough to bet him +125. On Sheilds though.

Wow never seen a guy go out so hard and so fast from a guilatine. i kinda like Cody so I am glad he won. With this extreme nice guy image GSP is putting forward I hope he finnally finishes a fight against Kos.I like Cain's chances alot but not enough to bet him +125. On Sheilds though.
Yeah, after all the shit talking Stevens was doing, it was pretty funny to see him go down in 20 secs!
Yeah, after all the shit talking Stevens was doing, it was pretty funny to see him go down in 20 secs!
I have a theory that the cocky, talkative guy with the ink and the mohawk usually loses against the quiet, calm guy. Sadly, this scenario happens quite a bit in MMA. What's with all the mohawks?
I have a theory that the cocky, talkative guy with the ink and the mohawk usually loses against the quiet, calm guy. Sadly, this scenario happens quite a bit in MMA. What's with all the mohawks?
Don't most MMA guys have at least a little bit of ink though
Really excited about this card. My picks.LesnarShieldsLawlorSanchez
Im now thinking Lesnar too now that he is down too -125. Lesnar's striking does suck but he does have that huge head and can take a shot. If it goes to the mat with Lesnar on top he just too powerful.
Im now thinking Lesnar too now that he is down too -125. Lesnar's striking does suck but he does have that huge head and can take a shot. If it goes to the mat with Lesnar on top he just too powerful.
Ya know, I could be wrong about this one. But I like Lesnar a lot here. I am shocked at the price. And thrilled at the same time. We'll see.......

Wow that was a ass kicking. I actually wouldnt be suprised if Lesnar doesnt fight again based on his track record. Kapman/Sheilds was pretty blah and actually thought Kampman won 2nd and 3rd. Diego looked incredible tonight.

I hear there was a "Tito Sucks" chant. I hope that's true.I'm already pumped for Dos Santos/Velasquez. Aside from Carwin, is there anyone else for Brock to fight right now?

I hear there was a "Tito Sucks" chant. I hope that's true.I'm already pumped for Dos Santos/Velasquez. Aside from Carwin, is there anyone else for Brock to fight right now?
Yea and when Koschek showed up to watch the fight he was loudly booed and the crowd started chanting "GSP"Looks like Brock vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania to me.
There is already talk of Mir vs Lesnar 3...