**official Mma Thread**

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There goes about 3/4 of a years worth of winnings.

Seats - There are no good seats (unless you are ringside). We had floor seats 11 rows from the ring... pretty close and I paid quite a bit. I couldn't see shit. You can't see over other people's heads

The internet is an environment. Environments attract compatible creatures.   'Comment sections' of anything (Youtube being the best example, where the absolute lowest form of internet vermin are ap

Posted Images

Anyone interested, this is the best feed I've found:http://www.atdhe.net/7509/watch-ufc-101-declaration-usa-only
what I love about that site is that even when a feed gets shutdown they have it back up in a couple minutes.mmmm, that's good piracy.editGreat commentary:Fight in the crowd, might be better than what we're watching. We are in Philadelphia. Suprised no one's been shot yet.
I still like Pellegrino.
I hope you bet it. I was shocked Pellegrino was able to dictate where and how the fight was fought. I never saw him as more than a gatekeeper and thought Neer was a potential contender.Sadollah stoppage was dissapointing. Mirgliotta is always been a hack. Sadollah did get caught but he wasnt out for sure.Sigh, now Forrest. That chin is weak. Didnt get hit with anything massive but if you catch him clean with anything he goes down. Was very slow compared to AS. AS is a bad mofo and he knew the fight was his early and wasnt scared of Forrest at all. Still hard to believe Rampage couldnt KO Forrest over the course of a 5 rounder.Kenny was game but outclassed. Diego will put up a better fight but BJ wins here aswell. After Diego theier isnt anything threatning to BJ at all at 155. So now you have 3 maybe 4 divisions in the UFC where the champ is pretty much a lock as log as they stay in their division(BJ, GSP, AS and maybe Lesnar).
I'd bet Neer all night long. I just don't see how he loses to Pellegrino. It should be an entertaining fight though. I know everyone thinks it is Forrest's night, but I envision a fairly violent KO by Silva. I couldn't bet BJ just because I want to see KFlo win by submission in the 4th.If anyone find a good link post it or shoot me a PM. I will be watching them tomorrow at a friends, but wouldn't mind seeing what I can before I fall asleep.
Well, you had some good and bad here. Pelligrino domintatedSilva did have a ridic knockout the final fight did end in a 4th round submission
so who are they gonna get anderson silva to fight next? two guys at once? a bear maybe?
if the bear engages, it's in trouble

Don't really have a problem with the Amir stoppage. After the flurry he was face first, hands on the mat just getting hit. Sure one of the shots woke him up and he was getting up, but it's always better to end it sooner than later, and he was hurt there.Anderson is just so amazing it's a joy to watch him... expected better from Forrest than to run away. He dislocated his jaw, lol. Anderson did great homage to MJ with the fade away for the win. Whoever said they have three dominating champions, I think it's more now than ever that every champ is dominating. Who is the next to lose their title? Lyoto, BJ, Anderson, GSP, Lesnar have all looked ridiculously dominant and unbeatable.

I loved how Kenblow spent 3 full rounds trying to take BJ down, and finally Penn was like; you know what? THIS is how you take someone down. Good night. Felt bad for Forrest. Silva was literally toying with him. It was like Mike Tysons Punchout. Dodge left. Dodge right. Star punch! (except the star punch was just a well placed jab).

Whoever said they have three dominating champions, I think it's more now than ever that every champ is dominating. Who is the next to lose their title? Lyoto, BJ, Anderson, GSP, Lesnar have all looked ridiculously dominant and unbeatable.
While I agree Lyotto looks pretty unstoppable at this point I cant put him in the class of BJ, GSP and AS yet as they pretty much cleaned up their divisions. If Lyotto beats Rampage the division is probally his for years to come. Lesnar looks so dominant but was losing to Randy before catching him. His dominance in the division can also be attributed to a weak division. The thing they all have in common is either great physical gifts or they have been training since birth basically. It appears that no matter how hard you train, how big your heart is, and how much you want it its hard to beat someone who is just physically gifted.
off to watch ufc 101 lets go forrest HUGE upset im getting 4 to 1 on that fight and i think those are great odds for a fighter like forrest 1 time dealer
:(anderson silva vs machida thats the only guy i see giving him trouble. LOL @ poor griffin was really hoping he pulled off an upset hes just too cool of a guy to go against very sad at how he lost.kind of a shitty card hope the next ones better

I am literally in awe of Anderson Silva right now. The guy is like something right out of the Matrix. Just scary good.Anderson Silva is on a completely different level then anyone else who holds a belt right now.

I am literally in awe of Anderson Silva right now. The guy is like something right out of the Matrix. Just scary good.Anderson Silva is on a completely different level then anyone else who holds a belt right now.
That's exactly how I described it to friends last night, it was as if he saw Forrest's punches in slo mo. Incredible. Did he really break Griffins jaw ?
Yea no way GSP could touch him if they fought.I dont see Hendo making out any better the second time round aswell. Wandy would get slaughtered.
Wow Torres got KTFO.
sure didRef took a little long to stop it but I have no problem with it, considering Torres is known for being tough and having a chin. Bowles is a scrappy fella.I'm starting to not like watching Benevides fight. He is so unorthodox it's nearly painful. He can't finish anything. His opponent had a freakishly large head for his body. Plus, his standup was awful.
Yea no way GSP could touch him if they fought.I dont see Hendo making out any better the second time round aswell. Wandy would get slaughtered.
I thought that in a lot of ways people underestimated GSP, didn't give him enough credit. After watching Silva, this puts things into perspective. GSP is fantastic but has a weak chin. BJ Penn is fantastic but did not look great in this fight imo. Finished the job, but nothing that blew my mind. I saw weaknesses in his game. Brock is a bit one dimensional right now, so it's hard to tell.But Silva is God like. I mean when I watched him avoiding Forrests punches it was almost like watching that scene from the first Spiderman where Peter Parker sees the punhces and moves his head twice before the punch even extends. I just can't see anyone who can compete with him standing. Nobody. I would think that there have to be guys who hit harder? But every time that Silva connects, people have such fear in them.......I have to wonder.

anderson silva was crazy last night. So damn dominate it is scary. As for BJ if he keeps his head straight and fights like he did last night I think he is untouchable at 155. But when his head inflates like it did going into GSP he has no chance. The kendall grove fight really disappointed me too. Kendall just didn't seem to have a good gameplan for the fight. He just looked totally defeated within the first 30 seconds of the fight.

KenFlo pissing himself during the 3rd roundPoor BJ got a golden shower. faked but funny
omg is that for real. I've been known to fart while playing hockey, but I've never heard of springing a leak. Anderson just schooled Forest, simply amazing. I feel kinda bad for Forest but that fight was so awesome it was worth breaking his spirits.