**official Mma Thread**

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There goes about 3/4 of a years worth of winnings.

Seats - There are no good seats (unless you are ringside). We had floor seats 11 rows from the ring... pretty close and I paid quite a bit. I couldn't see shit. You can't see over other people's heads

The internet is an environment. Environments attract compatible creatures.   'Comment sections' of anything (Youtube being the best example, where the absolute lowest form of internet vermin are ap

Posted Images

omg...WTF!~! LOASODASJKDBNAJKSBN DA"SD ASDBNAJKSDBJASDBA SDBASD AJKSDBNJAKSDNASBDASHDBASDB AGAINwtf!!!what was that last fight in the uk... that they gave the hometown the win??? AGAINTS THE US GUY!>!>!!?!?!??!?! PLEASE!! tell me what fight it was****ING 2nd FIGHT RIGGED FOR THE HOMETOWN OMGG WTFHAMMEL WON THAT FUXCKING FIGHT

Henderson, Rnd 3 KOBisping Controversial (Home Town) decisionCro Cop loses by TKO, he gets chopped down
2/3, and nailed the Bisping fight. That is an outrage. So disappointed that Joe Rogen toe-d the corporate line on that.Please, I can take one shill, but let Joe be honest with us.UFC Quinten >>> Pride Quinten Houston, oh my!. Who's next for him?He's very marketable too.
FUCKIN' CROCOP.
no fucking kidding. my buddy and I were commenting that the last 2 fights of his he basically looked "old." like, slower than he used to be, and over all not as into it. he just didn't look like the guy he used to be in pride. oh well, no more cro cop. I had Hamill winning that fight too, but it was definitely very close. even if he did lose, I don't see him going anywhere any time soon. and the rampage/henderson fight was freaking awesome. balls out almost the whole time, ground and stand up. I liked.

oh yeah, did anybody else notice the like 15 different slips of them talking about Fedor last nigh? Rogan called cro cop Fedor twice I think, and they mentioned him a few other times. now that Wanderlai is signed, Fedors one of the real last guys left for them to get. that will be awesome.

oh yeah, did anybody else notice the like 15 different slips of them talking about Fedor last nigh? Rogan called cro cop Fedor twice I think, and they mentioned him a few other times. now that Wanderlai is signed, Fedors one of the real last guys left for them to get. that will be awesome.
Either one is worth a trip to Vegas !!

I am on the fence on the Hammil/Bisping fight. Hammil had the most dominant round of the fight in the first but did little after. It was to close to be the robbery that some are suggesting. Alexander looks like the next big star in the crowded 205 division. Maybe match him up with Shogun after he demolishes Griffin. With UFC and Pride together there is almost to much talent and if you lose 1 or 2 big fights your going back to obscurity. Cro Cop is done, at least on the main ppv cards.

I got a text from hoosier asking who I'd bet yesterday I said "I like kongo, Hamill and whoever is the dog in the Rampage fight" I knew Kongo would get sick odds and I honestly thought he was AT MOST a slight dog, but probably even money...I heard he was +300 which is insane value. I was planning on betting 500 on him 300 on hamil and 300 on the rampage fight, so I would have made money last night except I couldnt bet because I forgot the fight was already over before they aired it here, which sucked.Also, Bisbing is a fcking dick and it was such a fccking robbery for hamill who clearly deserved to win...this really sucks because we all know how rigged boxing is, hopefully this doesnt start happening in UFC.

Was a really good night.A couple of the earlier fights were pretty good too, not sure if they were televised. Yeah, everyone was pretty disappointed with CroCop, I think he's had his day. Rampage Jackson was impressive and the crowd loved him, especially after his 'strange' but funny interview. 'I know ju-jitsu'... lol.Just a word on the Bisping fight. While he's British and everyone was chanting his name and backing him to win, the result did not go down too well aferwards. Clearly he shouldn't have won... he was booed and whistled during his interview. Everyone around me shouting 'fix, fix!!' and such, even though they're British. Fight fans here are very patriotic, but also fair and want to see the correct result.I have a few pics but they're only from my phone so the quality is bad!Here's one from the Bisping fight.:picture004.jpgAtmosphere was crazy, we all had an amazing night.. the brunette ring girl was utterly and extremely hot. And of course, I got to see my hero, the main man himself... BRUUUUUUUUUUCE BUFFER!!

Was a really good night.A couple of the earlier fights were pretty good too, not sure if they were televised. Yeah, everyone was pretty disappointed with CroCop, I think he's had his day. Rampage Jackson was impressive and the crowd loved him, especially after his 'strange' but funny interview. 'I know ju-jitsu'... lol.Just a word on the Bisping fight. While he's British and everyone was chanting his name and backing him to win, the result did not go down too well aferwards. Clearly he shouldn't have won... he was booed and whistled during his interview. Everyone around me shouting 'fix, fix!!' and such, even though they're British. Fight fans here are very patriotic, but also fair and want to see the correct result.I have a few pics but they're only from my phone so the quality is bad!Here's one from the Bisping fight.:picture004.jpgAtmosphere was crazy, we all had an amazing night.. the brunette ring girl was utterly and extremely hot. And of course, I got to see my hero, the main man himself... BRUUUUUUUUUUCE BUFFER!!
awesome you got to go see it..I got to go watch the lidell vs rampage fight, and it was absolutely awesome, way better than any boxing fight you could go to.Anyway, glad to hear people there boo'ed bisbing, I think he's an asshole to say "who's the real winner of ultimate fighter" after hamill clearly b.itched him around all fight. I'm kinda dissapointed that Rogan wouldn't say anything about how bad that decision was.Also, I laughed soo hard at rampage's interview, it was hilarious.

Mirko was a big disappointment...again. Cro-Flop? :club: He has long road back to contention, and from what I've seen, he's not likely up to the task.I agree, the Rampage fight could have went either way, but I'd give the nod to Jackson. Dan looked better than I expected. As for Hammil/Bisping, I'm not too sure what to think. When I watched it, I figured it was a no-brainer 29-28 unanimous for Hammil, with Bisping winning the third. Some of the critics and writers have said Bisping MIGHT have won the second round, but lost the first and third for sure. If you can make a case for Bisping in the second, then I can see a split decision here. I'm a Bisping fan, but I felt outrage at the decision at the time. In retrospect, I think it was the wrong decision, but not robbery. Besides, Hammil could have locked that fight up by working his ground-and-pound better, but either couldn't or wouldn't. In the first, it looked like he wanted to stay standing, and prove himself as a striker. In the second and third, it looked like Bisping's TD defence and guard were too good for Hammil to put it away. His take-down offense was relatively ineffective, and that could have swayed the judges, especially in the second. If you leave it up to the judges, anything can happen, and that's what Matt did.

awesome you got to go see it..I got to go watch the lidell vs rampage fight, and it was absolutely awesome, way better than any boxing fight you could go to.Anyway, glad to hear people there boo'ed bisbing, I think he's an asshole to say "who's the real winner of ultimate fighter" after hamill clearly b.itched him around all fight. I'm kinda dissapointed that Rogan wouldn't say anything about how bad that decision was.Also, I laughed soo hard at rampage's interview, it was hilarious.
Rampage interview is better than Miss Teen South Carolina. I laughed my a$$ off too
What did you guys think of the Rampage decision?I honestly thought the fight could have gone the other way.
I thought it was pretty clear for Rampage. He missed a lot when they traded swings, but he controlled the octagon way better than Henderson in most rounds. After seeing the Bisping decision, though, I was ready for anything when Buffer started reading the result.
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody watch The Ultimate Fighter reality show last night? Thought it looks like a pretty interesting season ahead. The fights in the UFC live event last night were pretty good too.

Anybody watch The Ultimate Fighter reality show last night? Thought it looks like a pretty interesting season ahead. The fights in the UFC live event last night were pretty good too.
Yea, I like watching TUF though I'm not much of a fan of the coaches this season. The guy who lost last night sure looked timid going into that fight, I think he lost before he ever stepped into the ring.

For sure. For being Serra's #1 guy and supposedly someone from his "camp" he sure didn't look very confident. Good for Hughes for going right after him though. I really didn't like the guy who ended up winning's chances -- looked kinda scrawny and with all his "I'm a vegan - don't fk with my food or my sleep" crap beforehand, seemed like his bark would be bigger than his bite, but I was surprised. Looks like a pretty turbulent season is ahead, from the promos they've been showing.

9 second KO on the undercard of UFN--let's hope we see that soon!!http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=7931

Another TUF5 alum, Gray Maynard (4-0, 1 NC), finally got his first UFC win, but he didn’t stay around long to get it, landing his first left hook with a thud that dropped Octagon newcomer Joe Veres (5-2). Maynard pounced immediately and after a three punch combination, referee Mario Yamasaki wisely stepped in, halting the lightweight bout after just nine seconds. The ending tied as the second quickest in UFC history with Oleg Taktarov’s nine second win over Anthony Macias at UFC 6. The fastest ending in UFC history was Don Frye’s eight second win over Thomas Ramirez at UFC 8

They're showing reruns of Ultimate Fighter 3 in UK & IRE, just watched the final betweem Ed Herman & Kendall Grove again and it's still the best mma match i've ever seen, it's gonna suck readin about the new series and knowing it won't be on in IRE for 1-2 years, gonna pray for some torrents :club:

I don't doubt that he will toss MINIMUM 2 of them by season's end. There's no way that kind of damage and destruction can go unpunished, especially when he booted the guys that fought in the garden last season. From the amount of fighting that looks to happen in the house, plus the number of clips showing them basically demolishing the house, there should be a LOT of fireworks from Dana this year.