**official Mma Thread**

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There goes about 3/4 of a years worth of winnings.

Seats - There are no good seats (unless you are ringside). We had floor seats 11 rows from the ring... pretty close and I paid quite a bit. I couldn't see shit. You can't see over other people's heads

The internet is an environment. Environments attract compatible creatures.   'Comment sections' of anything (Youtube being the best example, where the absolute lowest form of internet vermin are ap

Posted Images

Duffy/Poirier cancelled.

Update DK if needed.

Could you redeem and use your free ticket yet? I didn't see where they were running that tourney yet

Also, I now know about 1 fighter on this entire card. I may take one flier for shits and gigs

I think its a one-time-use free ticket to this one 10k freeroll.

If you had an active card on the last fight, you got a ticket invite? I just clicked the link and used the same card for the freeroll I had filled out for my pay cards.

Seems they didn't score one of the fights I had. They only have the winner his 25pts for a decision win and didn't score a single other part of the fight. And it's not like I'm inpatialent. The entire chick fight is over and scored Askham v Jotko weird

I was screwing around with cards and ended up with the wrong one. I knew that chick fight would end in decision. At least I was on the right side of it. And I didn't pick the first fight right, a dog that dominated and won in the 3rd

They finally scored it after all the other fights were over. I won $4. I'll take it. Free money, which they'll get rake on during the next event, unless FL is banned from DFS

I only had two cards going, including the freeroll but won on both.

Kinda annoyed that I went against my better judgement and bet against Elkins but the rest came out OK.

zGpl1dG.png

AKA horseshit.

They're known for encouraging injury-prone training regimes.

According to Dana. I don't hear very many people talking shit about them other than him.

I just said that because it seems like all the articles trashing AKA are started after quotes from Dana. I'm probably a little sensitive because I'm a AKA fanboy because I live close to the gym.

Dana doesn't understand why star fighters from the same gym in different weight classes spar with each other. He thinks that is why they get injured. The problem here is that most UFC fighters are not worth a ton of money and they can't always afford to pay sparring partners that are anywhere near their level. A lot of world class gyms are cheap also.

I think it's hard to blame a whole gym for injuries that two guys continuously get. It could be the gym's fault, it could be freak occurrences, who knows.

Brown is one of my top favorites. If a card is a buy/no-buy tossup and he's on it, it instantly tilts into the buy camp.

Old school beat-your-****ing-face-in fighters are pretty much gone at the UFC level, he's kinda among the very last.

Brown is one of my top favorites. If a card is a buy/no-buy tossup and he's on it, it instantly tilts into the buy camp.

Old school beat-your-****ing-face-in fighters are pretty much gone at the UFC level, he's kinda among the very last.

Diego Sanchez

Was watching a Leonard Garcia fight the other day, he is another one

There's probably worse things you could do with a few bucks than light them on fire with a bet on Fabio Maldonado in the +4XX range.... or by decision in the +8XX range... I think he is a rightful dog but against Anderson, I don't think he's an over 4-1 dog and you occasionally have to bite down and make these bets knowing you're probably gonna get paid in Sklansky Dollars only.

That was an ok card, I usually hate Brazil cards.

My favorite part was Guida getting choked out in 30 seconds after he was talking about "retiring McGregor" all week

I thought Cummings was possibly the real deal but I'm pretty much done with him now. Dude just got picked apart in striking