**official Mma Thread**

Really? 160 to 185 is a big jump. Diaz hasent looked that well in his last few fights. Very sloppy.
entitled to your opinion -- have you seen the weigh-in pics? Diaz towers over Frank. I don't see what major advantage Frank has at his age -- catch-weight is 179 btw. Frank of 10 years ago sure, but I'll take the +155 on Diaz instead of -185 on Frank -- just for fun, want to split the juice (170 each way)? I'm a small timer these days, talking $20 or so... just putting in my $.02 GM
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There goes about 3/4 of a years worth of winnings.

Seats - There are no good seats (unless you are ringside). We had floor seats 11 rows from the ring... pretty close and I paid quite a bit. I couldn't see shit. You can't see over other people's heads

The internet is an environment. Environments attract compatible creatures.   'Comment sections' of anything (Youtube being the best example, where the absolute lowest form of internet vermin are ap

Posted Images

entitled to your opinion -- have you seen the weigh-in pics? Diaz towers over Frank. I don't see what major advantage Frank has at his age -- catch-weight is 179 btw. Frank of 10 years ago sure, but I'll take the +155 on Diaz instead of -185 on Frank -- just for fun, want to split the juice (170 each way)? I'm a small timer these days, talking $20 or so... just putting in my $.02 GM
It seems like a fair line how do we pay each other I have very little on tilt so Stars is my only option? so I am betting $34 on Frank for your $20 on Diaz?
Well, in all fairness, I think that both of them are capable of beating Silva. Henderson was too confident imo. And Lutter cant keep with cardio to save his life. Having said that. Lutter "should" have been able to finish the fight. And I think that Henderson poses problems as well.I think Silva is weakish on the ground. And it's only a matter of time before he gets submitted. Obv I could be wrong. And yes I know he has a bb from the Nog bro's. I also like Silva a lot. But I can see him being submitted in the not too distant future.
i have to agree, very stoked to see a spider vs maia fight once demian gets a couple more under his belthendo for some reason can't pass guard anymore
Really? 160 to 185 is a big jump. Diaz hasent looked that well in his last few fights. Very sloppy.
his punching has looked pretty weak lately
It seems like a fair line how do we pay each other I have very little on tilt so Stars is my only option? so I am betting $34 on Frank for your $20 on Diaz?
confirm if you want to bet.

I like Frank via a brawl of a decision. Don't think either have KO power on the other, and if one does it's Frank, and Diaz has always beena sloppy puncher.

I like Frank via a brawl of a decision. Don't think either have KO power on the other, and if one does it's Frank, and Diaz has always beena sloppy puncher.
volume puncher

I knew Diaz was taller and longer but I thought Frank would have strength on his side. Hard to believe he competed with big 205ers like Ortiz. He looked so small.Entertaining card.

Gina Carano looked ridic sexy. Wow.
i can't see any reason why i would pass her guardb7kqbt.gif
Shamrock was fighting on empty tonight. He had no answers.
well we know blocking punches with ribs is not the answer29puj2e.gif
So no bet then.
!#!!~@!#~!#~!#!!! no betThanks for the offer GM, I haven't been online since my last post (long boring weekend with relatives) -- maybe in the future we can do more of this type of stuff with the regulars on here and save $$ on juice -- til next time...
What a shame Cyborg is gonna mess up that face.
i would mess her face up
well, moving to north-south wouldn't be such a bad thing imo
would prefer to take her back, sink in the hooks and go rear naked i think
would prefer to take her back, sink in the hooks and go rear naked i think
I'd take her back, put the hook in, and just wait for the finish.These comments can/will go on forever.
I'd take her back, put the hook in, and just wait for the finish.These comments can/will go on forever.
i would let her triangle me
well we know blocking punches with ribs is not the answer29puj2e.gif
especially when they are allegedly cracked
i would let her triangle me
I would eat her ass and vagina.Oh, that one doesn't really work in the MMA vernacular does it? Oh well, I'd still do it. She knows what she's doing, what with the bottom lip bite.

i would take her down, mount her, then ground and pound her till one of us tapped

i would take her down, mount her, then ground and pound her till one of us tapped