**official Mma Thread**

Josh Koscheck vs. Diego Sanchez: worst fight of the night. DISAPPOINTMENT. Koscheck wins by numbers. Diego was scared and wouldn't even try to go in for strikes. He deserves 3 loses for this piece of shit he wants to call a fight. Biggest letdown I've seen in UFC history.
100% agreed. Diego = exposed. At least I won some $$Swick cost me $$, hindsight 20/20 can't believe he was favoredready for GSP vs Serra, mediocre card do far...
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There goes about 3/4 of a years worth of winnings.

Seats - There are no good seats (unless you are ringside). We had floor seats 11 rows from the ring... pretty close and I paid quite a bit. I couldn't see shit. You can't see over other people's heads

The internet is an environment. Environments attract compatible creatures.   'Comment sections' of anything (Youtube being the best example, where the absolute lowest form of internet vermin are ap

Posted Images

no seriously, OH MY FUCKING GOD
yay i started a couple threads outside of this part of the forum..basically saying...omg...wtf...omg...and yes.. kosheck vs sanchez was ****ign sad.koshec won the fight by lading 3 punches and 1 take down.. ****ing sadthe omgs and wtfs were to serra knocking out gsp if u ddint allready guesswtfomgwtf.......

I have watched just about every UFC in history. I believe that Diego Sanchez is one of the best fighters ever. Something tells me that fight was fixed. I've never supsected it before from the UFC, but that fight was unbelievable. Literally.

I have watched just about every UFC in history. I believe that Diego Sanchez is one of the best fighters ever. Something tells me that fight was fixed. I've never supsected it before from the UFC, but that fight was unbelievable. Literally.
yeah really. I wonder how that even happened. And BD, Serra won. I'm dead serious. Matt Serra won. I still can't believe it. It really does seem fixed because of the hard on that Dana has for Matt Hughes. I don't see how its possible, but damn. What a weird UFC.

well i never thought it could be possible either that the ufc sets up there fights..but dude..SilviaFranklinHughesSanchez GSPSwick ( think he just had the hometown gitters )in the past 5 events.... i have seen the best fighters in the world. give there worst performace EVER right after another after another.... and loose what i would consider a milestone in each one of there career's. Because each ridiculous fight that was 100% opposite of what it should be, and had some sort of title. braging rights, record, ect on the line.maybe UFC was getting boring with them winning every fight.hense, set the fights up, so the fans can watch there favorite fighter climb back up the ladder.but so many things just puzzle me right now.

The Huerta/Garcia fight was the best of the night. Toe to toe slamin. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the poster above me was drunk last night.

I doubt anyone in the Militich (sp?) camp lost in a fixFranklin, for one, took quite a beating.Diego was unbelievable.As if he didn't care that he was doing nothing to win the fight.Was it the pride in his stand up?Even if he takes the worst of a takedown, he had to try to get Josh in position for choke/submission.For me the card was entertaining, except that fight.If they fix the fights, UFC will suffer bigUFC fans do not overlap WWE fans to enough extent (at least the ones I know)The UFC is almost getting too full and Dana has to love it. The TUF shows... yeah even TUF 4 are getting sooo validated, it's sick. But Dana is also building the records of these guys and experience. IMO, the match making and whole scheme is great businesss because I keep thinking of tons of fights I want to see - and the majority of them now don't even involve belts.Serra was the biggest upset in UFC history since it became a legitimate sport, among fights that people knew enough about the fighters to say.

kinda sux we don't get to see all the fights.."Longtime heavyweight contender Heath Herring rebounded from his January loss to Jake O’Brien with a three round unanimous decision over Brad Imes.Scores for Herring were 30-27, 30-25, and 29-28.Scores were 30-27 across the board for Leites, who improves to 10-1. Sell falls to 7-4.Welterweight Marcus Davis continued his progression as a mixed martial artist, impressively submitting Pete Sprat"--By Thomas GerbasiDo they plan on a certain amount of filler/promotion and then cut the fights that won't fit, if too many have gone long?

Don't they show the "other" filler fights after the main event on the ppv broadcast? They do/did on the last UFC ppv's that I bought here (granted I didn't see last nights)

Don't they show the "other" filler fights after the main event on the ppv broadcast? They do/did on the last UFC ppv's that I bought here (granted I didn't see last nights)
we got Luke Cummo.. that was the only prelim they showed
oh..and Nogera (sp?) is now in UFC. That submission superstar from Pride.
UFC fans do not overlap WWE fans to enough extent (at least the ones I know)
that bolded is teh key phrase. The fact is, many of the people buying UFC PPVs are teh same people that bought WCW and WWF PPVs in the late 90s. To ignore the obvious overlap is grossly underestimating who is buying the PPV, but, there is no fix on any of these fights. If UFC did that, they would destroy their whole image taht they've built up over the past few years and let all the money that they are making go bye bye overnight. Dana White and teh Ferrtitas are too smart to try to pull that. I've seen more then enough fights were a fix was in or one of teh fighters threw the fight, and that just wasn't the case here. Diego had already been exposed, so Koscheck knew what his gameplan would be going in and exectued it to perfection
that bolded is teh key phrase. The fact is, many of the people buying UFC PPVs are teh same people that bought WCW and WWF PPVs in the late 90s. To ignore the obvious overlap is grossly underestimating who is buying the PPV
to the extent the audiences overlap, it's not among those that want legit sports to stay legit. And we agree there.After writing in semi response to Steve7stud, I began to wonder if he meant, Diego was paid off separate from Dana being in on it.That seems more, albeit not, plausible.I missed the fight Diego was "exposed" before but I kept hearing them talk about how he had trouble against a wrestler before.

Woah, Spike TV just said the Tito Ortiz v. Dana White Boxing match is happening tomorrow night at 11:00pm. For those that have never heard of this, there is plenty about it on the internet so google away. And no it is not as lopsided as it sounds.

Woah, Spike TV just said the Tito Ortiz v. Dana White Boxing match is happening tomorrow night at 11:00pm. For those that have never heard of this, there is plenty about it on the internet so google away. And no it is not as lopsided as it sounds.
its not happening, it got called off cause tito no showed the weigh in. They are showing all of the documentary footage that was leading up to it
its not happening, it got called off cause tito no showed the weigh in. They are showing all of the documentary footage that was leading up to it
well I'm sure as hell glad I didn't stay up till 12:30 am to have them tell me there wasn't going to be a fight. I thought the whole thing was a gag anyways. It didn't make a whole lot of sense, but whatever.Oh, and Nate Diaz has some thug issues he may need to work out. I've long been of the club that believes that anyone that immediately removes their shirt upon any sort of aggravation should be shot on spot. god I hate those people.
I've long been of the club that believes that anyone that immediately removes their shirt upon any sort of aggravation should be shot on spot. god I hate those people.
Unless they rip it off, Hogan style, that is... lol

That was still an interesting program, even knowing the fight didn't happen. Dana White really took it seriously and trained hard. Not good that he pissed off the Nevada Gaming Commission like that though! Did Tito really wuss out? I'd like to hear why he didn't follow through from his mouth.