Live Finally Working

The Heads up Championship on Live at the Bike is finally working. To bad their almost down to th final 8. But, if anyone is watching the one non pro has made the final 8 on a great play on Joe Cassidy. To bad this wasnt on yesterday.

but im a hacker... wheres my hacking tools hmmm... damnit left them at church

how many matches are they going to show?
all they can..suppose to show all yesterday as they go on. But their playing down to 8 tonight. Then tommorow will finish up.

Final 3 matches tongiht will be Greenstien vs Patrick AntinousGrinder vs Victor RamdinNeverwin vs. Ted Forrest.starting in half an hour.

Hoosier, I am assuming you watched this?Can we get a little replay or summary please? (or Jrobb)
sorry man I ended up falling asleep.
Hoosier, I am assuming you watched this?Can we get a little replay or summary please? (or Jrobb)
It was actually a pretty boring match with not much post-flop play at all. Barry G had a huge chip lead going into the final hands something like 140k v 40k. Alot of the time it went, raise in pos, fold... raise in pos, fold... raise in pos, reraise, dump.... raise in pos, reraise, see a flop, check, bet fold. The only redeeming part was looking at Patrik's muscular chest, lol. The final hand of the night was Barry raising on the button with AJ, Patrik jamming and Barry hitting an A on the turn to end the match.