You Cant Bluff To The Rich Ones......

Bunny40pancake.jpg
lmfao.....................Its from HSP ep 4, where Jamie Gold bluffs about 80% of the hands and shows them, then everyone starts calling him with 4th pair, ace high and matusow gave JG the advice that was the title.....The milks gone bad jamie gold, the milks gone bad!

This was truly great... I watched it last night. The true cash game players like Doyle, Daniel, and even MM at times really exposed the WSOP players for what they really are... 1 hit wonders.

The A3 read by Daniel was amazing, ive watched it like 4 times on the DVR wondering how DN put him on that preflop. Daniel please run that hand down for us if you get a chance!
I think he showed a 3, rewound it and Brunson made a comment also saying he wanted his hand back so I assumed he flashed it after Doyle folded it.
Bunny40pancake.jpg
YUMMMMM! Bum-cakes!
I agree, so here's my contribution:nancy_erminia_023.jpg
"lmfao.....................Its from HSP ep 4, where Jamie Gold bluffs about 80% of the hands and shows them, then everyone starts calling him with 4th pair, ace high and matusow gave JG the advice that was the title....."Thanks for the spoiler. :club:

watching right now on youtube. Jesus, how much do you think Doyle is sitting with?Interesting stuff. My take: Daniel is a genius. Gold is a complete retard. Wasicka is a girl. Ramdin is a donkey. Matusow is high.SOMEONE STAKE ME SO I CAN GET IN THIS GAME!! What is the deal with KJo being an all-in worthy hand all of a sudden?My god, Townsend is buying in for like $500k next week.

watching right now on youtube. Jesus, how much do you think Doyle is sitting with?Interesting stuff. My take: Daniel is a genius. Gold is a complete retard. Wasicka is a girl. Ramdin is a donkey. Matusow is high.SOMEONE STAKE ME SO I CAN GET IN THIS GAME!! What is the deal with KJo being an all-in worthy hand all of a sudden?My god, Townsend is buying in for like $500k next week.
The HSP from last monday is on YOutube?
what the hell is HE/SHE wearing....that could easily be a dudes a s sOOps didnt get the picture to come up..how you do that
if that's a dudes ***.... someone get me his #but no, it isn't. here's the full pic from which I cropped it out of.
all-in with kj 35k unreal.
It's classic MM. Remember last year, when he pushed on an all diamond board with air, and Phil Laak held the second nuts?Kind of like that, except no one could call. He's a donk. I'm sure it's easier to make plays like that when you are playing with other peoples' money.
It's classic MM. Remember last year, when he pushed on an all diamond board with air, and Phil Laak held the second nuts?Kind of like that, except no one could call. He's a donk. I'm sure it's easier to make plays like that when you are playing with other peoples' money.
Yep, except the KJ he's referring to is Ramdin, not MM. :club:
What is the deal with KJo being an all-in worthy hand all of a sudden?
Um, hello? :)I can't wait to see Brian next week. I've purposefully not read anything about how he did. I hope he pwns everyone.Mark