We have 22,717 registered membersThe newest member is Bps2180 :D:D:D Hello all!!!Name is Patrick and I've been lurking for a while and decided to leave the shadows behind.I've been a winning player in live play for about 9 years but have sucked a$$ when I tried online.Well thanks to your help I am becoming much better at online play (pokerstars mostly) and am starting to turn it around.Just wanted to wish every one luck and introduce myself. Thank you for helping me become a better online player. I hope I can help others when I can.For the Record:Do I where a tin foil hat---NODo I love Food---YesSo what you having for dinner?Me STEAK!!!! :club: Later

Welcome to the post/add reply button, enjoy your stay. Improper use can result in a slight dizziness or nausea.:)Ray
I feel sick already!!!and on a slightly different note a little constipated!
Glad to know 26,341 people have found this site since I registered. It use to be nice and quiet around here back then.
BBFIDTS At least by you posting I got to find this quote from you in your member profile:
Anybody else playing? I'm not sure why I keep playing in this god-forsaken tourney, it's kinda like banging your sister............you know it's not right, but it still feels good.
Don't worry, you'll be wearing one soon as you eat your dinner, just look at me:tinfoil_hat.jpg:club: Welcome to the active side sir.
HOLY time machine in the background !! Where did you get that ?!?!?!
BBFIDTS At least by you posting I got to find this quote from you in your member profile:
Anybody else playing? I'm not sure why I keep playing in this god-forsaken tourney, it's kinda like banging your sister............you know it's not right, but it still feels good.
RoFLcOpTErZ