Apology From Full Tilt Regarding Server Errors Feb 4

Weeee free mobneysDear MyPlayIsRAB,As you may be aware, we suffered a system outage at 11:56PM ET on Sunday,February 4th that forced us to suspend game play on our site for several hours.We have now completed our reconciliation process, and we have made the followingadjustments to your account:If you were sitting at a real money ring game at the time of the outage, anymoney you had at the table has been returned to your account.If you were registered for, or were playing in a tournament that was voidedduring this period, your account has been restored in accordance with ourtournament rules, which you can read at:"http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/tourRules.php".In addition, and as our way of apologizing for the inconvenience this outagecaused, we will credit your account with an extra $5 within the next 48 hours.If you have any questions regarding the status of your account, please contactus at support@fulltiltpoker.com.Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you at the table.Sincerely,Full Tilt Poker

i got 50... get treated much rab?btw is this thread really necessary? do you not realize that every single person who plays on full tilt got this same exact email (with diff denominations for diff pensi sizes) and anyone who doesn't play on full tilt doesn't give a damn anyway?

I got $20, cha-ching.I had just started a $10 sng and was like 5 hands in. They already credited that back and I get $20 on top of that.

i got 50... get treated much rab?btw is this thread really necessary? do you not realize that every single person who plays on full tilt got this same exact email (with diff denominations for diff pensi sizes) and anyone who doesn't play on full tilt doesn't give a damn anyway?
1. I play on Full Tilt.2. I did not get this e-mail.3. For some people, this is more of a testimony of sorts and useful. If I did not play on Full Tilt, this would give me some information about their customer service for future reference.4. Don't be a ******. He's trying to be helpful.We now return you to your regularly scheduled "General Poker Forum" chaos.Ray
1. I play on Full Tilt.2. I did not get this e-mail.3. For some people, this is more of a testimony of sorts and useful. If I did not play on Full Tilt, this would give me some information about their customer service for future reference.4. Don't be a ******. He's trying to be helpful.We now return you to your regularly scheduled "General Poker Forum" chaos.Ray
u prolly weren't playing when it went out thats why u didnt get an email
u prolly weren't playing when it went out thats why u didnt get an email
Oh I'm sure. I have been on poker vacation for a bit now. I wasn't questioning why I didn't get the e-mail. I was pointing out that astro was being a jerk. :)Ray
i was just trying to give an fyi out for everyone to look out for it. i got the 5, plus the tourney buyin and some more right away back as well. i think i got close to 10$ back. lol
Just because you won a couple of tourneys and are supposedly some sort of big online pro that doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful.if there was meant to be an SW at the end of your post then I stand corrected but somehow I don't think there was :club:

i got the same email but didnt get toked the $5 yet. is anyone else waiting?i mean im not complaining, i know that some other sites wouldnt even bother to give me my buyins back so i thought that was very generous. but im also not going to turn down some free coin either.

for all you smartypants out there... rab and i are friends, talk on aim on a regular basis, and he has personally confided to me he has a below average pensi size... so please, stick to whatchu know, namely, nothing about me.

for all you smartypants out there... rab and i are friends, talk on aim on a regular basis, and he has personally confided to me he has a below average pensi size... so please, stick to whatchu know, namely, nothing about me.
okay then astro, I admit I stuck my nose where it doesn't belong. For that I apologise.I knew not of your friendship with rab, I knew not of the regular personal messaging between the two of you.What I do know is that this is a PUBLIC forum and therefore messages can be taken out of context. Rab may know that you are joking but the rest of us do not.For some reason that message struck a nerve with me and it is because of what you have accomplished in the online poker world.Some people admire what you have done and want to emulate you. If they see you being a jerk then maybe it would be okay for them to be a jerk as well.Do you see where I am coming from?Yes you're right I know nothing about you but as you progress to live tournaments and continue to win, as I am sure you will, then more and more will be known and said about you.How you act and react to certain situations may help or hinder your image.Once again, I apologise for misinterpreting your post.
hahaha
I do not. Ray
You seem to think he cares? lol
hes right, we are friends.. although the pensi size thing, i dont remember telling him
okay then astro, I admit I stuck my nose where it doesn't belong. For that I apologise.I knew not of your friendship with rab, I knew not of the regular personal messaging between the two of you.What I do know is that this is a PUBLIC forum and therefore messages can be taken out of context. Rab may know that you are joking but the rest of us do not.For some reason that message struck a nerve with me and it is because of what you have accomplished in the online poker world.Some people admire what you have done and want to emulate you. If they see you being a jerk then maybe it would be okay for them to be a jerk as well.Do you see where I am coming from?Yes you're right I know nothing about you but as you progress to live tournaments and continue to win, as I am sure you will, then more and more will be known and said about you.How you act and react to certain situations may help or hinder your image.Once again, I apologise for misinterpreting your post.
I do not. Ray
:club:
:club:
excellent use of emoticons to convey whatever it was you were trying to convey.my question to you is why?
excellent use of emoticons to convey whatever it was you were trying to convey.my question to you is why?
ummm I was joking around b/c I knew Bk was kidding and then I saw your responses and thought it was a tad amusing. Nothing personal duuuuuude
ummm I was joking around b/c I knew Bk was kidding and then I saw your responses and thought it was a tad amusing. Nothing personal duuuuuude
I rarely take anything said around here personally :DI am probably one of only a few who will admit when they're wrong, even on an internet forum.
-that huge jessica simpson pic gives me quite a chubby everytime you post... :club:
everytime i post i stare at it an extra 15 seconds lol, not to mention its my wallpaper.
I rarely take anything said around here personally :DI am probably one of only a few who will admit when they're wrong, even on an internet forum.
thats why you are such a good man sir lol