Here's To All The Jerks - I Told You So...

Sometimes saying "I TOLD YOU SO" is so sweet, and in this regard, to all the people that flamed me, told me "you are a retard", and went into the personal degarding comments - To these people, I hope you lost your asses for being total jerks and retards when someone was just trying to be informative and save you some headaches and some heartaches (for those of you who had a bundle of money tied up on these sites and are not going to be able to get their money out). To those of you who listened and pulled your money out and/or were cautious and listened to my warning - GOOD FOR YOU....and to those who lost money and/or are having problems, I am sorry that you are having to go through all this. Here is what I posted back on October 2, 2006 and so many people were hateful and thought it was a joke or I was trying to say that "THE SKY IS FALLING", however, I am sorry to say, I am one of those people that really do know what I am talking about, I have friends who work in the FBI, and I am telling you again, be wary...and if you can, GET ALL YOUR money out and don't ever put it back again...however, if you simply have to keep playing, I wouldn't put in any more money than what you can afford to lose if they choose to make it so you can never pull it out again...WHICH IS SOON COMING....as they are going to crack down even harder. If you didn't heed my first warning, maybe you will listen this time huh!!!!!!! and if you do have to play, be cautious and only keep a small bankroll and play on sites that have "BIG MONEY" poker names, with big money lawyers backing them up, NOT ON THE SITES "ONLY" associated with off-shore names and/or off-shore funds....I am not naming any specific names as I don't want any legal repurcussions.Anyway, my best to all my friends on this site. I hope you are all doing well and it is just too bad that this has all happened, as I miss some of the online tourneys with you, but maybe on our trip to Vegas we can at least get in some B&M time huh....Here was my first posting:POSTED: October 2, 2006Not that I want to start pandemonium, but I know through having several contacts involved in state gaming that in turn are putting pressure on the federal government, then my FBI friend told me that as of October 1, 2006 the FBI is tracking all off shore banking/internet gaming sites, including money transactions made through legal or illegal means (i.e. Neteller, Fire Pay, Visa, MC, etc.).Visa/MC has known about this for some time and have cracked down on letting their funds be used for internet gambling. Anyway, heed this warning, as I am a friend to all who are on this site and I believe in the fact that we should be able to gamble however we want to, but this has nothing to do with this, this is all being rolled up and put in bed with terrorism to get the bill passed, and therefore, eventually, any of you who keep playing, are going to have your funds taken under the guise that you are supporting terrorism.If you don't want this to happen to you, take your money out of your Accounts now. I guarantee, that the more it happens, soon these large banking sites are going to stop cashing out and putting STOPS/CAPS on the amount of cashouts and/or claiming bankruptcy and you will never get your money, so get out now, get out unskathed. If you don't believe me, if you doubt me for one second that I don't know what I am talking about, then you have not listened to the few posts I have made on here and other sites and the people saying that I am paranoid and not to believe "my rants and raves". I just don't want your entire bankrolls taken.Good Luck to you all. I feel sorry for any of you who have relied on this as your income, but its over now, start your own private game....a legal social gambling game, and get your money out NOW!!!!

Please ban this troll. This kind of crap is not what this forum needs.

Please ban this troll. This kind of crap is not what this forum needs.
You are too FUNNY CINCIKID, ban me but then you must be a little bit worried about it yourself if your little MY SPACE SITE has this in your recent blog entry:"The current Neteller fiasco is kind of scaring me a little. I'm lucky to have no money currently on Neteller and it's probably gonna have to stay that way. Unfortunately, this ****s up my plans as I'd planned to have my rakeback deposited on Neteller and withdraw it from there with the Neteller card, which is supposed to be in the mail for me right now. That doesn't look like an option and I really feel bad for all the people with thousands stuck on Neteller right now. I opened an epassporte account and I'm currently awaiting the verification deposits. My hope is that that will go through in the next week or so and I'll be able to get epassporte up and running and use that to withdraw money when I need to. If that doesn't work out, I'll probably try Wirecard, the new payment processor FullTilt is supposed to have set up in Feb. I can always put my rakeback money in my FTP account, but of course that doesn't help me with getting it and that's what I really need right now. The upshot of all this, maybe I should try to get in as many live sessions as humanly possible in Feb."Hmmmmmm, sounds like you're having a few problems getting your money out huh. GOOD LUCK TO YOU BROTHER......

Do you expect a ty, for having told us so?Your post was an opinion among many, and you are to be respected for it. However there have been many changes and many, many opinions since, in addition to the news and reports since this time that have reported on the status of internet gaming. We have all made our decisions since based on the info provided, bad or good. Have you now concluded that the sky has fallen, or will fall soon? I'm still playing online along with many others...please let us know.Thank you..because you told us so, and we are obv jerks.

You are too FUNNY CINCIKID, ban me but then you must be a little bit worried about it yourself if your little MY SPACE SITE has this in your recent blog entry:"The current Neteller fiasco is kind of scaring me a little. I'm lucky to have no money currently on Neteller and it's probably gonna have to stay that way. Unfortunately, this ****s up my plans as I'd planned to have my rakeback deposited on Neteller and withdraw it from there with the Neteller card, which is supposed to be in the mail for me right now. That doesn't look like an option and I really feel bad for all the people with thousands stuck on Neteller right now. I opened an epassporte account and I'm currently awaiting the verification deposits. My hope is that that will go through in the next week or so and I'll be able to get epassporte up and running and use that to withdraw money when I need to. If that doesn't work out, I'll probably try Wirecard, the new payment processor FullTilt is supposed to have set up in Feb. I can always put my rakeback money in my FTP account, but of course that doesn't help me with getting it and that's what I really need right now. The upshot of all this, maybe I should try to get in as many live sessions as humanly possible in Feb."Hmmmmmm, sounds like you're having a few problems getting your money out huh. GOOD LUCK TO YOU BROTHER......
Yep, I'm a bit worried about this thing, as I stated in my blog. It sucks more for the people who actually have funds tied up on Neteller. It's just an inconvenience for me b/c I've had to find new ways to get money out. Looks like epassporte is going to work though and since that's a virtual visa (that can be used anywhere VISA is accepted) I'd say it's probably pretty safe. Though, I guess nothing is completely safe.I posted what I did b/c you're obviously an attention w.hore trolling this board trying to get responses, like you did when you posted the original thread that you referenced in your post. I don't think anybody needs you to come on here and say "I told you so." In fact, that's counter-productive, useless and a blight on our forum. No one cares, and no one wants to listen to you gloat. So, get ****ing lost. Go troll somewhere else.

OP, how pathetic is your life that you had to do a callback to a 4 month old internet poker post to rub it in that you, among many many others, ended up being correct in that the US would slowly ban everything online poker related?Seriously. Die in a fire. You obv. have no life and no self-esteem.

after reading the october thread, i guess i can understand i little i-told-you-so from the OP in light of how she was called everything from a conspiracy nut to a retard. rubbing noses in the crap doesn't reflect well on her maturity, but i can understand the Why of this thread.

I just think it's funny that as of January 2007, my VISA credit card still worked just fine for my bonus deposit on PokerStars. Yes, I'm an American. It's through my credit union.I just wonder if I should inform the FBI that my CU is a proven terrorist sympathizer. Any advice?- UncleHoot, the Communist Terrorist Pedophile Witch.

OMG SHE KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN *BOWS DOWN* Let us join your cult! we are not worthy.
FYP (No, I really did)In all seriousness, someone who doesn't post here very often, but who has been a long-time member, felt the urge to issue a well-intentioned warning to online players. Few, if any listened. In fact, most verbally abused the OP, much like you're doing now. Grow up.In fact, she DID have information that this WAS going to happen. That's kinda the point.
FYP (No, I really did)In all seriousness, someone who doesn't post here very often, but who has been a long-time member, felt the urge to issue a well-intentioned warning to online players. Few, if any listened. In fact, most verbally abused the OP, much like you're doing now. Grow up.In fact, she DID have information that this WAS going to happen. That's kinda the point.
So she had info that two(out of many) neteller shareholders are dirt bags? Out of the hundreds of conspiracey theories posted around the banning of online gaming, I would suggest she got lucky and hit her runner runner on our quads. I will continue to have faith in all major poker sites and will never(as always) leave any signifcant money on any 3rd party online bank.
So she had info that two(out of many) neteller shareholders are dirt bags? Out of the hundreds of conspiracey theories posted around the banning of online gaming, I would suggest she got lucky and hit her runner runner on our quads. I will continue to have faith in all major poker sites and will never(as always) leave any signifcant money on any 3rd party online bank.
I have information that the sun will rise tomorrow. Let's see if I get lucky....and where do the poker sites keep their funds? Under a mattress or in a bank? In spite of PokerStars saying "Player balances are always safe," think about the run on the bank if they were to say otherwise. Could the US extend its reach yet again, and freeze PokerStars US assets? I think they've just proved that they are capable of this. I'm not saying that it's going to happen, but if you have a serious amount of money out there, you may want to reconsider.I think I've just seen 3 or 4 instances in the last few months where I truly believed, "They can't do that!" and then they did.