Mike Matusow Bets 1 Million On Bears

is this true, one of the many rumors going on now. Also, was one of him selling off his BMW for 30k in cash hour after the Super Bowl

is this true, one of the many rumors going on now. Also, was one of him selling off his BMW for 30k in cash hour after the Super Bowl
His car retails for around 70K so that one sounds like garbage.And I doubt he has 1 mil to throw at a Super Bowl bet. I call B S .

Though I believe its BS that he did, why is everyone so quick to not believe its true? If you were the manager of a book, wouldnt you accept a bet from him for this large? He is well known and has the resources to pay it back (not personally, but through loans from his friends/peers). Its not like hes going to disappear. Books allow bets all the time on credit (I know personally a few people who have done it - not for 1 mil though, but for 100k). Also, it is well known that Bob Stupak made his money from a 1 mil super bowl bet that he did on credit (he also claims he would have skipped town had he lost since he had no way to pay it back and no resources to borrow from - mike is in a complete different situation).

I posted the hand histories, and I have my name in other hand histories from other players on at least 3 different forum sites, ranging from 10/20 limit, 50/100, a few from the sunday million

...why is everyone so quick to not believe its true?
...because Speculation in the absence of any actual facts is a waste of bandwidth and pure base gossip......someone looking for a little Internet attention at the expense of someone else's notoriety.
I posted the hand histories, and I have my name in other hand histories from other players on at least 3 different forum sites, ranging from 10/20 limit, 50/100, a few from the sunday million
Then post it again for those who haven't seen the other threads.

I know for a fact that Mike:(1) Bet on the Colts.(2) It was only a 50k bet.I was railing him briefly Saturday night and he was discussing the game with his tablemates and the railbirds.His exact words were, "It comes down to Manning or Grossman, and that ain't a tough pick." (Except a few typos)He then mentioned that he had the Colts for 50k at -7 (I'm pretty sure it was -7).He's is just trying to start a silly rumor about someone who could make it seem possible due to his troubled past involving drugs, alcohol, and gambling.

how can this be true. (ie. the sunday million, the most belivable part of that quote) when your shark scope shows you only have EVER played low level buy in's?you never ever respond to people who mention actual hard evidence, and just post fake hand historys......... :club:

I beat Moneymaker for thousands, here's proof.Starting ChipsYoda FCP [$21456.24]Moneymaker [17,123.21]Dealt to Yoda FCP [2,7]Yoda FCP Raises $800 to $1000Moneymaker Raises 16,123.21 and is all inYoda FCP calls 16,123.21Dealing Flop [2,7,7]Dealing Turn [2,7,7,8]Dealing River [2,7,7,8,J]Yoda FCP Wins Eleventy Brazillion DollarsBoo ya!

Definitely not true. One of the railbirds on full tilt said he bet $500K on INDY. So there you go.
I beat Moneymaker for thousands, here's proof.Starting ChipsYoda FCP [$21456.24]Moneymaker [17,123.21]Dealt to Yoda FCP [2,7]Yoda FCP Raises $800 to $1000Moneymaker Raises 16,123.21 and is all inYoda FCP calls 16,123.21Dealing Flop [2,7,7]Dealing Turn [2,7,7,8]Dealing River [2,7,7,8,J]Yoda FCP Wins Eleventy Brazillion DollarsBoo ya!
obv this HH is fake, if you look at the starting stack, moneymaker's has a comma, Yodas doesn'tyou nothing but a great, big PHONYhey everybody, Yoda is a PHONY!!(sw)..did i really need that?
obv this HH is fake, if you look at the starting stack, moneymaker's has a comma, Yodas doesn'tyou nothing but a great, big PHONYhey everybody, Yoda is a PHONY!!(sw)..did i really need that?
Nice one, just purchased Family Guy Volume 3 & 4 DVD Sets this weekend. Love that one.