Oh man, you don't know what you are missing!!!Don't be scared.....you have to do them just right so there is no slime on them, but just right so you have a little yolk for the toast!!!Nothing better, but to each there own. I just can't take the hard eggs that are really dry.
everybody says that its better runny, and u dunk ur toast and stuff, but i dunno, maybe in a coupel years ill grow sum balls and follow the masses.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is giving me a chance to catch up on my goldeneye playing. im going thru the game on 00 agent now, its not easy
goldeneye!!!!!!!!! for N64!!!!!! thats game was the besttttttttt (NEXT TO ZELDA). i actually just bought an N64 on ebay recently to play mario, goldeneye, and the two zeldas

this happened on stars a few weeks ago, after they restarted the server they cancelled all the tournaments because the tournament clock continued to rise and the split the money between everyone based on chip counts

everybody says that its better runny, and u dunk ur toast and stuff, but i dunno, maybe in a coupel years ill grow sum balls and follow the masses.
LOL!!!Yeah, slowly get yourself into it and you will like it. Just start with cooking them a little less each time. I guarntee you won't go back!!! Good luck

Occasionally, due to technical difficulties, a tournament may be cancelled. Depending on the tournament's status at the time of this cancellation, Full Tilt Poker will do the following:* If a tournament is voided before it starts - Players will have their buy-ins and fees returned in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they entered the tournament through a satellite, in which case they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament.* If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees and money added to the prize pool will not be included in the player payouts.* If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be awarded with the next guaranteed payout and have their tournament fee returned. In addition, the remaining prize pool will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts.* If a tournament awards a non-monetary prize, such as World Series of Poker prize package, Full Tilt Poker will assign a monetary value to the prize, and distribute the cash value to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. If all remaining players have each won the first-place prize at the time of cancellation (e.g., the remaining players have each already secured a WSOP prize package), they will each keep their prizes.

this happened on stars a few weeks ago, after they restarted the server they cancelled all the tournaments because the tournament clock continued to rise and the split the money between everyone based on chip counts
yea but what about heads up sit and gos
Anyone has sources, proof its down for US players, and not just frozen....they have to let us on to get our money off atleast, right?any info, articles, emails, etc?
I can't get on either and I'm Canadian. Pretty sure the server just crashed. It happens.I used to play on Paradise a lot, and this was an all to common occurance......I would guess that FT will handle it as Paradise did.......chop the money based on chip counts. Unless they can get it up and running again soon and resume the tourneys....you'll likely get an email apologizing, and telling what your cashback is based on your chip count.
LOL!!!Yeah, slowly get yourself into it and you will like it. Just start with cooking them a little less each time. I guarntee you won't go back!!! Good luck
ok, if u sayyay my 100th postttttttttttt
I can't get on either and I'm Canadian. Pretty sure the server just crashed. It happens.I used to play on Paradise a lot, and this was an all to common occurance......I would guess that FT will handle it as Paradise did.......chop the money based on chip counts. Unless they can get it up and running again soon and resume the tourneys....you'll likely get an email apologizing, and telling what your cashback is based on your chip count.
ok. i wasnt even playing today on ft, just paranoid with money i do have on there. Thanks for the info...so it is just down for everyone then

They didn't close to US Players...biatches!!!!!!!!! I just got mail from them today, saying they had opened up a new way to DEPOSIT for US players. They are just temporarily down. It's all good.

They didn't close to US Players...biatches!!!!!!!!! I just got mail from them today, saying they had opened up a new way to DEPOSIT for US players. They are just temporarily down. It's all good.
Duh, they were hoping you deposited thru that new method before they took it down to up their take!

This is from 2 + 2 and I am sure they got this from the fTP websiteOccasionally, due to technical difficulties, a tournament may be cancelled. Depending on the tournament's status at the time of this cancellation, Full Tilt Poker will do the following:31.1. If a tournament is voided before it starts - Players will have their buy-ins and fees returned in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they entered the tournament through a satellite, in which case they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament.31.2. If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees and money added to the prize pool will not be included in the player payouts.31.3. If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be awarded with the next guaranteed payout and have their tournament fee returned. In addition, the remaining prize pool will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts.31.4. In a rebuy tournament - the number of rebuys or add-ons a player has made does not affect the payout if a tournament is cancelled. If a tournament has not reached the money, all players will have their initial tournament buy-in and fee returned, as described in bullet 31.2. Rebuys and add-ons will not be refunded. If a tournament has reached the money, payouts will be handled as described in bullet 31.3.31.5. If a tournament awards a non-monetary prize, such as World Series of Poker prize package, Full Tilt Poker will assign a monetary value to the prize, and distribute the cash value to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. If all remaining players have each won the first-place prize at the time of cancellation (e.g., the remaining players have each already secured a WSOP prize package), they will each keep their prizes.

Last time FT went down I was in a 1 dollar tourny for shits n giggles and they ended up send me 2 dollars for the tourny and 50 to be nice to me..>!:
no they didnt why would they give u an extra $50
31.4. In a rebuy tournament - the number of rebuys or add-ons a player has made does not affect the payout if a tournament is cancelled. If a tournament has not reached the money, all players will have their initial tournament buy-in and fee returned, as described in bullet 31.2. Rebuys and add-ons will not be refunded. If a tournament has reached the money, payouts will be handled as described in bullet 31.3.
Not cool

Now I am not 100 percent this is from FTP, I read it on 2+2. Here is the e-mail my buddy received from ftp.>Our game servers are temporarily down pending emergency maintenance. If>you were seated at a table, the following will occur:>>- If you were "in the money" in a tournament (or S&G), then the>tournament will be paid out according to your chip position at the time>of the disconnect. If you were the chip leader in the tournament at the>time of the disconnect, you will win first place and be credited with>the money.>>- If you were not "in the money", everyone in the tournament (including>those who busted early) will be refunded the full buyin for the event.>>- If you were involved in a cash game hand, the hand will be rolled>back, returning all money to those involved (including anyone who may>have folded).>>We certainly do apologize for the inconvenience, and are working on ways>to improve our network service to be more redundant, secure and stable.>We appreciate your patience and patronage at Full Tilt Poker.

Now I am not 100 percent this is from FTP, I read it on 2+2. Here is the e-mail my buddy received from ftp.
It looks like it is, it says Full Tilt Poker and the wording is identical to the link I posted above. Except yours has the rebuy paragraph.Luckily, I was in a $2+rebuys. But what if I were in a $30+rebuys or higher?