• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets all keyboard smash!hynmhyvgmnyhgvmvghcjhjhcfcjhjhhnvvhycncjhxtgerszfeWaeawJFCYFJVCYUJCVJUFCHYFTJCYDXZRTZYHGUYXDZTR5HYXGZYCXFJUYTCXJCXJFYDCXJDJN

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just want to play a little late night poker with a good jag on from watching the bears suck *** in the Super Bowl and this **** happens!!!!!!!!FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course,t hat game is the ****!
yeah son, its awsome. how far are u in it? im like 3/4 done on hardcore mode.
no, i don't have xbox, but i'm about to make some over easy eggs with toast
over-hard is the only way to go. i cant have the runny-ness

over-hard is the only way to go. i cant have the runny-nessnot for me.....have to mush it all up so the yolk covers all the toast and soaks it up!!!!! Damn i'm getting really hungry and need to do this, but i'm in 3 SNG right now and don't want to miss them when this thing comes back up.

yeah son, its awsome. how far are u in it? im like 3/4 done on hardcore mode.over-hard is the only way to go. i cant have the runny-ness
I have beaten it in Hardcore. That game is sick. Which other games you play? I have rainbow six, marvel, tiger woods, saints row, those are some fun ones.
over-hard is the only way to go. i cant have the runny-nessnot for me.....have to mush it all up so the yolk covers all the toast and soaks it up!!!!! Damn i'm getting really hungry and need to do this, but i'm in 3 SNG right now and don't want to miss them when this thing comes back up.
ya see, that makes me want to throw up
I have beaten it in Hardcore. That game is sick. Which other games you play? I have rainbow six, marvel, tiger woods, saints row, those are some fun ones.
yeah it is sick. do u play on xbox live????? i only have two other games : Ghost Recon A.W., and Need for SPeed Most wanted. There pretty fun. GRAW is awsome, but Gears is definetly the best. If u play on xbox live, whats ur name and wehat zone are u in?
ya see, that makes me want to throw up
Oh man, you don't know what you are missing!!!Don't be scared.....you have to do them just right so there is no slime on them, but just right so you have a little yolk for the toast!!!Nothing better, but to each there own. I just can't take the hard eggs that are really dry.

this is giving me a chance to catch up on my goldeneye playing. im going thru the game on 00 agent now, its not easy