Full Tilt Poker Apology From Full Tilt PokerDear PGeezy,As you may be aware, we suffered a system outage at 8:39PM ET on Friday, January 26th that forced us to suspend game play on our site for several hours. We have now completed our reconciliation process, and we have made the following adjustments to your account:If you were sitting at real money ring game at the time of the outage, any money you had at the table has been returned to your account.If you were registered for, or were playing in a tournament that was voided during this period, your account has been restored in accordance with our tournament rules.In addition, and as our way of apologizing for the inconvenience this outage caused, we have credited your account with an extra $$50.00 .If you have any questions regarding the status of your account, please contact us at support@fulltiltpoker.com.Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you at the table.Sincerely,Full Tilt PokerYou received this email because you are a player at Full Tilt Poker. To make sure you continue to receive our emails optimally and in your inbox (not sent to bulk or junk folders), please add support@FullTiltPoker.com to your address book or safe sender list. Thank You.To be removed, visit: http://unsub.fulltiltpoker.com/unsub.php.S on my D ghostlove you dont even know what the fcuk you are talking about you little sht

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm ****ing pissed I've been waiting since its gone down and I am stuck $250 and want to make it back right now

SO i checked my account this morning, and i got my $2.25 buyin back, plus 91cents for where i was in the tourney. not too shabby for 80 minutes work :club:

i got 700ish (sat'd into the HORSE tourney) and wsa like 8-10th in chips, luckil i won like a 12 bet pot right before it went downi didnt get an email tho :club:
me neither, im going to email them now to try to squeeze soem cash out of them. ive had an account there for 2 or 3 years, and probably paid a couple grand in rake, they should obligepatrick