Requesting Checks From Full Tilt

Now that Full Tilt has introduced MyWebATM, it looks like this is going to be a better method for cashing out compared to requesting a check, but I still wanted to see if anyone got some definite answer from support with regards to the whole banks refusing to cash checks thing.I sent them an email asking what would happen to the funds if the bank did refuse to cash the check. Would they disappear or would the check be canceled and the funds returned to my account? This is what they said,"Unfortunately, for liability purposes, we cannot provide you with information concerning the legality of online poker in your region. Legislations vary widely from country to country and state to state.Your best option is to refer to a lawyer in your area for more information on gambling laws for your jurisdiction. "I understand where this could be a liability issue, but come on, no laywer is going to know what Full Tilt's policy is on checks that refuse to be cashed. Only support is going to be able to provide an answer and from the response above, it doesn't look they are.Has anyone gotten any definite answers to this question from support? Or has anyone recently cashed/tried cashing a check from Tilt in the past week or so?Like I said it looks like MyWebATM is going to be the way to go for now, but any help on this would be much appreciated.

I have received several checks from Full Tilt and they were all checks funded by U.S. Bank so my bank, Chase. did not have a problem cashing them. Although, I am not sure if the new payment process, MYWebATM, is going to still use U.S. Bank to issue their funds.

I have received several checks from Full Tilt and they were all checks funded by U.S. Bank so my bank, Chase. did not have a problem cashing them. Although, I am not sure if the new payment process, MYWebATM, is going to still use U.S. Bank to issue their funds.
The checks you received from Full Tilt were issued from banks within the US? I didn't realize that was possible/legal. Well if that's the case, it doesn't seem like there would be any problems.For anyone else that has requested checks from Full Tilt, did they come from US banks?
I have received several checks from Full Tilt and they were all checks funded by U.S. Bank so my bank, Chase. did not have a problem cashing them.
Can anyone else verify this?
Can anyone else verify this?
I cant verify but I can 2nd his answer.I have received approximately 25-35 checks from Full Tilt in the last 18 months. I have been able to deposit every single one in my bank account (Citibank) without any problems. They do seem to be issued by a US bank....that is what the MICR numbers on the bottom indicate.I know this because one time I had a particularly (for me) large check from Full Tilt for 6K. The teller woman said the check looked foreign and told me they couldnt cash it. I had her get the manager. He said if it was foreign they could cash it but I would not get the money in my checking acct. for 3 weeks.I said that cant be right and asked him to look at the check and make sure it was foreign. He looked at it and says....this looks like a US check....maybe the scanner just isnt reading it properly. Then he punched the routing #s into the computer and told me no problem we can deposit this immediately. Have not had a problem since but I also have not tried to deposit/cash a FT check since neteller went under. I think you all will be fine with full tilt checks though.