Deep Stack Heads Up.

I have a 2-1 Chip lead, opponent is extremely loose passive.Blinds 10-20SB- 1k in chipsMe- 2k in chipsPreflop- I have 10s 9c SB calls, I raise to 60. SB callsFlop- 10c 8c 7cSB bets 60. I raise to 180. SB reraises all in.I...?Now because he is at a pretty big disadvantage in chips. In any situation is it right to call all-ins with TP while HU?

I don't particularly like the raise preflop.Why is the SB betting out on the flop? Did you check? I'm assuming this is a HU sitngo.
I think he labeled SB calls incorrectly and has the button to start out.I'm never folding TP +OE straight draw with a 2:1 lead heads up.

This is an easy call for several reasons.1) We could be ahead.2) We have an OESD3) Our kicker pairing might be good4) Another 10 might be good5) He could easily have no club, so our club draw might also be live.6) Read is that he's too passive, could make it easy to build your stack back up if you lose by chipping away.

I have a 2-1 Chip lead, opponent is extremely loose passive.Blinds 10-20SB- 1k in chipsMe- 2k in chipsPreflop- I have 10s 9c SB calls, I raise to 60. SB callsFlop- 10c 8c 7cSB bets 60. I raise to 180. SB reraises all in.I...?Now because he is at a pretty big disadvantage in chips. In any situation is it right to call all-ins with TP while HU?
First of all. You got me all confused. If you are OOP preflop. How are you in position after flop?
First of all. You got me all confused. If you are OOP preflop. How are you in position after flop?
Because in heads up, the button is the small blind, and has to act first pre flop. Post flop, he has position because he's on the button.Hope that helps
This isn't just an OESD + TP, this is an OESFD + top pair.Insta call.
The reason I (and I assume others) didnt call it a SF draw is because very often his push is with the Ac, so you really only have 2 additional outs for the SF and you lose an out for the Ac, the other flush cards are losers.
Because in heads up, the button is the small blind, and has to act first pre flop. Post flop, he has position because he's on the button.Hope that helps
Exactly. But look closely at the situation....SB calls. You check.. You're OOP. This means you act first after flop. But here the SB acts first.