Official (maybe?) Super Bowl Thread !

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One reason I hate superbowl is because of the millions of so called experts. I played Pro football in Canada.... The game is going according to how i figured it would for the first half. Bears Special teams and running game are their only strong points and their only hope to winning this game and if they get down by more than 10 points by first 5 minutes in the 3rd quarter then they have no chance at winning. Colts in the Rain will destroy the bears in the air game as long as the receivers can squeeze the ball. Colts win by 14 to 17 game over
Even though you prefaced your comments with this, I still agree.
One reason I hate superbowl is because of the millions of so called experts. I played Pro football in Canada.... The game is going according to how i figured it would for the first half. Bears Special teams and running game are their only strong points and their only hope to winning this game and if they get down by more than 10 points by first 5 minutes in the 3rd quarter then they have no chance at winning. Colts in the Rain will destroy the bears in the air game as long as the receivers can squeeze the ball. Colts win by 14 to 17 game over
I'm glad we have an expert here to say the game is over.I can go finish cooking my tacos now.I'm think I am even going to put a dollop of sour cream on a few of them.Let's see how each team comes out in the 3rd before we say the game is over.
Wow you must be the expert because I have'nt heard that said at all.........I cant even read anything after that sentence, so with your expertise as a football player rain is good for a passing game, interesting.

theres a lot of action in this game, even for a football game. fumbles, interceptions, touchdowns, etcedit: should i go up the hill and smoke a superbowl?

Go Grossman!!!What a donk

I'm glad we have an expert here to say the game is over.I can go finish cooking my tacos now.I'm think I am even going to put a dollop of sour cream on a few of them.Let's see how each team comes out in the 3rd before we say the game is over.
Roast chicken with rice and broccoli.(Not a hijack attempt )fumblaya
:D Is Vinny's first miss coming now?
Bears trying to ice him... :club:
yes, maybe not this one but he's gonna shank one today
Prophetic :club:
Prince rocks! Really, one of the best shows I've ever seen was Prince at the Roxy in Boston :club:
He had his time. That was many years ago though. I don't doubt that show was great though.