Official (maybe?) Super Bowl Thread !

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the Colts can hang in this craziness, they blew their load last week.The Bears look all sorts of pumped up for some craziness.

I don't think the Colts can hang in this craziness, they blew their load last week.The Bears look all sorts of pumped up for some craziness.
They are a hungry team, playing balls out. Going to be hard to stop, in this weather I dont think manning can pull it off.
LOL @ little green jedi master :club:
Hey Jan :)I was planning on going to a super bowl party, then they cancelled the pre-game poker. So I quit those bitches. My TV is bigger anyway!
This weather has really been a factor, hurting the Colts passing game big time.ps. I guess DN can officially insert his foot in his mouth now. lol.
Yes the weather has been a factor for both sides but the Bears offense isn't moving the ball. It's just a matter of time before the colts light up the scoreboard again.

Colts offense > Bears offense Colts win unless bears d scores more points cuz I don't think the bears offense has it in em

Benson's out. colts d stepping up. gg bears

One reason I hate superbowl is because of the millions of so called experts. I played Pro football in Canada.... The game is going according to how i figured it would for the first half. Bears Special teams and running game are their only strong points and their only hope to winning this game. If they get down by more than 10 points by first 5 minutes in the 3rd quarter then they have no chance at winning. Colts in the Rain will destroy the bears in the air game as long as the receivers can squeeze the ball. Colts win by 14 to 17 game over