Daniel's, Joe R. Apology

(If there is already a thread for this topic I apologize)It must suck to be a celebrity, having people hanging onto every word you say and recording it for all time to come. Do you ever get a chance to say something and not be scrutinized for it by every "****" and "Joe" in the world? Ok, this time you were talking about Joe, and he was acting like a bit of a **** in that interview. Actually he was way over the top but that is the O&A Show. You should have actually gone to your publicist (if you had one at the time) and had her/him look into what the show was before going on. Hey we all make mistakes. The nice part of me making one is that 99% of the time nobody cares and I don't have to re-live it in everyones blog. By the way, most of what you said about Joe was/is true so your only apology might be for outing him to all those who never who who he was in the first place and didn't know he is not funny. I am a HUGE fan of the UFC but now have a completely different view of Joe. I'm glad for his sake that he wasn't the one who implied that it would have been worse if it was a black guy with your ex. I don't remember him telling Opie or Anthony that they were offside for saying that though. Maybe they'll have a camera on Joe tonight at UFC 67 just in case Anderson Silva wants to take a few rounds out of him after he walks all over Travis Lutter. Ok, I'm getting off topic a little. :club: Alright Daniel, keep up the great blogs, keep telling it like it is and Joe, (I doubt you're reading this) show a little class with people you don't even know. Since you're not very funny (like Michael Richards) maybe you should keep the unscripted moments to a minimum. Actually the UFC is a great fit for you since clowns in the ring tend to get a shin to the side of the head. That would get a few laughs I'm sure!

(If there is already a thread for this topic I apologize)It must suck to be a celebrity, having people hanging onto every word you say and recording it for all time to come. Do you ever get a chance to say something and not be scrutinized for it by every "****" and "Joe" in the world? Ok, this time you were talking about Joe, and he was acting like a bit of a **** in that interview. Actually he was way over the top but that is the O&A Show. You should have actually gone to your publicist (if you had one at the time) and had her/him look into what the show was before going on. Hey we all make mistakes. The nice part of me making one is that 99% of the time nobody cares and I don't have to re-live it in everyones blog. By the way, most of what you said about Joe was/is true so your only apology might be for outing him to all those who never who who he was in the first place and didn't know he is not funny. I am a HUGE fan of the UFC but now have a completely different view of Joe. I'm glad for his sake that he wasn't the one who implied that it would have been worse if it was a black guy with your ex. I don't remember him telling Opie or Anthony that they were offside for saying that though. Maybe they'll have a camera on Joe tonight at UFC 67 just in case Anderson Silva wants to take a few rounds out of him after he walks all over Travis Lutter. Ok, I'm getting off topic a little. :club: Alright Daniel, keep up the great blogs, keep telling it like it is and Joe, (I doubt you're reading this) show a little class with people you don't even know. Since you're not very funny (like Michael Richards) maybe you should keep the unscripted moments to a minimum. Actually the UFC is a great fit for you since clowns in the ring tend to get a shin to the side of the head. That would get a few laughs I'm sure!
You have no idea about Joe Rogan, he is easily one of the most informed intelligent people on this planet you will ever meet. He has an act, and enjoys above and beyond humor. I, myself, love over the top rude humor, becuse ordinary jokes/humor just doesn't do it for me. If you watched a couple episodes of Joe Show from joerogan.net, you might actually become informed of who you speak instead of being a heresay tool, spouting crap. Onstage is not offstage. People put themselves out there in a blog by choice, be it famous or normal. And if your famous and advertisers know a lot of people read their blog- you'll get a lil Payolla to write them too.Your not a stand up person at all and you probabbly drive a Miata so you can fit all your friends into it. I have no respect for MoChips- he's a tool.

I think Rogan's response was actually a pretty classy way to handle the issue. It's good the Joe/DN semi-feud seems to be settled. There's been a lot of Joe Rogan smearing on here, but I think most of it is pretty unwarranted. Most people haven't heard much of his material and are just assuming that because he was on the Man Show that he has the mental capacity of a baboon. That's not the case. He has the mental capacity of a llama. No, I'm just kidding, he's pretty bright. Read some of his material on serious issues. He's very knowledgeable about a lot of things that would surprise most of his detractors. He's definitely not someone I want to debate on religion, politics, etc...

I listened to the audio of the original and I think I would have been pissed if it were me. I guess Joe Rogan's humor is not for everyone. If it were me, I would have taken it as a bit crude and obnoxious with the initial compliments sounding insincere and antagonistic. I dunno that's how I would have taken it if it were me. Who knows, I guess maybe it is funny interpreted in the right light?

Daniel: I just want to say that I think how both of you (you and Joe R.) handled this situation was amazing, especially not being around each other to handle it personally - Not publically through a blog.Additionally, you didn't let the morons on this site and others (I am talking about JUST the people that ONLY respond to stir the "pot" and try to get everyone riled up about these type of things) fuel the fire and blow things even more out of proportion.You amaze me at how you transcend most of the bull---- that goes on in the celebrity/poker world and also how you have shown us an intimate view in your blog of your ability to step back and take a look into yourself. I think you are an amazing person that you have the ability to admit when you didn't handle things the way you wanted or share how you would handle things differently, how you can admit when you were responding out of hurt, anger, tiredness, etc. That takes an incredibly "evolved" person Daniel, which those of us who have followed your career from the beginning, know that you are.Please keep sharing your blog with us Daniel. I know sometimes it gets tedious and you wonder if it is "all" worth it, but I think that you have seen by the responses to your blogs lately (where you have admitted your "humanness", your doubts, your insecurities) that the responses have been HUGE and SUPPORTIVE and really make you even more of an admired person.Thanks for sharing Daniel!!! :club: