Music While Playing

Poker, poker, it's just luck;Start with the best hand - you're still *uck-ed(Saint Saens for me.)
Poker, Poker it's all skillStart with the worst hand, then go uphill :club: I like listening to Downtempo, Drum and Bass and stuff like that when playing live - keeps me relaxed and calm.edit: also lots of 60s/70s stuff - Doors, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix and others.

I don't listen all that often playing online, but I usually listen to the songs on BarryGreenstein.com! There's quite a good selection, from Jimi Hendrix to Celine Dion. Live, I like to be social, so when I listen to music, I only use one ear phone. I have a shuffle so I listen to everything

bob marley or akon is the fckin best when playin live. when playin online i like to listen to either some biggie or some alexisonfire.
Dont mention Bob Marley and Akon in the same sentence Bob Marley doesnt deserve that disrespect

Duh.... The Dude likes his CREEDENCE. And no frickin EAGLES!!!! I've had a bad day and I just really hate the frickin Eagles, Man!!!!!!

I've tried music and I liked it, but I find that without it, my focus on the action and on making reads is much, much better than with it, where I kinda switch to autopilot and fall into patterns.

gotta listen to hanson ftw!670.jpg
mmmmmmm bop, weeeeeeeeeeeeee.I have a good rotation of Nirvana, AIC, Pearl Jam, Godsmack, Metallica, Disturbed, Velvet Revolver, Soundgarden, GNR, Zombie, Shinedown and 3 Days Grace. I of course sprinkle in a little Biggie, Pac, Eminem, and old school Bone to show some of my darkness. Remember, color is in the mind Marcus.