Super Bowl Final Score

Final score, Indianapolos 34 Chicago 17. I bet Indy -6.5 and also have a gazillion prop bets working on that side. I'm not so sure the Bears would have even made the playoffs had they been in, say, the AFC West. Indy offense is going to be too mkuch to handle, even for a tough Bears D. It could get ugly.

Final score, Indianapolos 34 Chicago 17. I bet Indy -6.5 and also have a gazillion prop bets working on that side. I'm not so sure the Bears would have even made the playoffs had they been in, say, the AFC West. Indy offense is going to be too mkuch to handle, even for a tough Bears D. It could get ugly.
I knew I liked you for a good reason!!!
You both are only correct in one thing and thats Indy winning. They're not going to cover though unfortunately. Indy 24-20.If Chicago Wins, D. Hester will be MVP with
It's a good thing you're rich.Daniel, you're my hero (on the poker table). But please, stick to what you're good at :club:
I actually think Indy is gonna win by 3 or 4 too, so I'd bet on Chicago.
Ill give you Bears +7 for $25 on stars?that goes for anybody as wellPM me if you want in

It would seem to me that the Bears might have a better chance than most experts seem to give them. The "line" has not moved much in Indy's favor, so you would think that a lot of money is coming in on the Bears. I would have made Indy about a 8.5 point favorite. Since both teams are coming off big efforts, and both seem to be "gelling" at he right time, it makes the game dependant on a big play play or two, which would seem to favor Manning, but look at what the Bears did last game ! I would say Chicago has to play a disciplined, ball control game, with few penalities to win. Whoever makes the fewest mistakes on defense will win, so I'm guessing Chicago 31-27......But I've been wrong before... I would definatetly take Indy on the FG props, parlayed to the Bears on fewest penalties props....

DN, stick to poker. Bears will win 27-23. Hester will return at least one for a TD, Manning will throw 3 picks, and Grossman will not play like crap.It's also supposed to rain tomorrow in Miami, which gives the Bears an advantage. Just throwing that out there.

DN, stick to poker. Bears will win 27-23. Hester will return at least one for a TD, Manning will throw 3 picks, and Grossman will not play like crap.It's also supposed to rain tomorrow in Miami, which gives the Bears an advantage. Just throwing that out there.
Ill give you CHI +7 on stars for $50
I would definatetly take Indy on the FG props
Why? Cause his name is Vinatieri?Gould is 32/36 on FG's this yearVinatieri is 25/28Gould has one more miss and 7 more makes. Bears score more FG's than Indy. And neither one of them miss very much.Also, the Bears have more penalties than Indy, and both teams are tied for 2nd in the NFL in points scored.
Nope. You are wrong, I am right. That's just the way it is. Grossman WILL play like crap, Hester will NOT score, and Manning WILL NOT throw one pick. This one could be over at the half, total mismatch.
Nope. You are wrong, I am right. That's just the way it is. Grossman WILL play like crap, Hester will NOT score, and Manning WILL NOT throw one pick. This one could be over at the half, total mismatch.
I totally love it when you talk like this.
If the Colts blow out the Bears as you think they will. I'll let you shave my head.

I agree w/ DN. Blow out in the makingColts 34 Bears 18Screwy # I know but I'm in a pool w/ 60 other people, and had to take the shot w/ the 18.Also have: Harrison over 1.5 tdsManning + 300 ydsbears win coin tossfg by indy 1st ptsmvp Manning

It's like he can see into the future...