PokerStars (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is CO with Kclub.gif, Kspade.gif. SB posts a blind of 10. 2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 =#A500AF(Villian)/ raises, 1 fold, Hero raises, 3 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 =#A500AF(Villian)/ calls.Flop: Theart.gif, 3spade.gif, 2spade.gif(2 players)Villian checks, Hero bets, Villian raises, Hero raises, Villian calls 580 (All-In).Turn: 4heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: Aheart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)I felt I played this hand quite well, mabye I could have called on flop raise and wait to see what the turn brings before pushing? Any other comments? Btw, this is in the first level of a $5.50 sng at stars.

First of all let me say this... NEVER FOLD KK PREFLOP IN A SIT N GOhonestly. I cant emphasize enough reraising with premiums in the 10 or less sngos. You played it perfectly and got sucked out on by ATo? Thats my guess. Be happy when **** like this happens. I want to give you advice here, play ALOT. If your playing 6-8 sit n gos at a time these "beats" wont feel so bad, you will numb yourself to them which is a great thing. Dont let it bother your other table. Look up Gigabets posts on twoplustwo.com, they make your head hurt, but the right ones may put you in a proper state of mind. Remain positive, play well, and stay in the moment. Theres my poker zen

In the first level of 5.50 sit n go you don't have enough behind to get away from this post flop after the re-raise preflop. Ram and Jam on the flop. We are good here a large amount of the time. If he has a set or outdraws us we play the next one.