Anyone Have Any Good Dn Pics Of Him Bald?

if anyone knows how to get pics of it from that would be sweet too
When I wake up in the morning I realize I lack motiavtion to do alot of things I probably should want to do or see etc... but then again I'm home on friday night... wait I'm still not begging for pictures of a man who just shaved his head... ok I can go back to drinking by myself. :club:
There are no "good" pics of white men with shaved heads.That is all.
Sure there are.... I think FidPoker is pretty cute, my brothers, Colin Farrell (? is that his name) in Daredevil, Chris Daughtry........Come on ladies, help me out here. I'm having a brain cramp, but there are more.
Sure there are.... I think FidPoker is pretty cute, my brothers, Colin Farrell (? is that his name) in Daredevil, Chris Daughtry........Come on ladies, help me out here. I'm having a brain cramp, but there are more.
you know how I know your gay.........
negreanu_ac.jpgHahaha.. geddit?? Funny!!Looolllzzzzz..... see I posted a picture of DN before he got his head shaved, because he was already goi..... ahh nevermind. I'm tired.
Anyone find that shirt a little bit too RED

I've been sitting outside his house for a couple of hours with the "large" lense, but I can't figure out his sleeping schedule (seems to be up at weird hours) to be able to really get a good picture.May need to go through garbage to figure out his schedule.Ron Mexico, you're watching his 'back door', aren't you? Any luck there?E.Yeah...little creepy question I think.Funny though...